16.5

Omniscient

Alonso ran his fingers down his face looking at the kids running around him. The twins had to much energy for him- he was tired mostly because Nassiah wanted to fuck half the night and with kids, keeping Nassiah  quiet enough is a whole nother task at hand.  Nassiah came downstairs slowly making Naylani who looked up from her phone chuckling.

  "Why you look like you hurt?" She asked before looking at Alonso And the two chuckled slightly.

   "I'm finna make y'all hurt fuck out my face" he said waving them off only for the twins to talk about him cursing.

  "PA YOU OWE ME MONEY" Kamillia starts  as she looks at him with a wide eye expression. "Daddy pa pa say it bad words tell him gimmie" she then tried looking at Alonso who was now picking up Kyra to help her fix her beads she keeps accidentally sliding out her hair.

   "Y'all giving me a headache, I'm tired" Alonso finally spoke and they all looked at him in kind of shock. As if Alonso couldn't have a headache- like he had to fix all of their problems.

   "Wow pa you broke dad— now you finna have to deal with our issues, so can I get 20$ for lunch?" Naylani tried and Nassiah looked at her like she was trying to ask him to fight.

  "Morning guys" King spoke as he walked in, it got quiet for a bit probably because the kid felt guilty. Felt guilty he still wondered about Layshon even more felt guilty that his father went through the same stuff he did and yet King brain still found ways to make up excuses for why the boy was acting like this. So his brain felt guilty, felt like he was letting everyone down— his father did raise him to be stronger than this; both of them did. But here he was weak.

"King you listening to us or you watching a whole movie in yo head?" Nassiah asked as the boy slumped down into the seat.

"What did you guys say? I'm sorry" he muttered as Naylani was now helping the twins get their shoes on.

"You got an appointment after school yo uncle finna pick you up I got things to do today" Nassiah spoke making his husband raise a eyebrow at him.

"Like what nassiah?" He asked and Pharoah was smart enough to realize that was his que grabbing some bacon that was on the counter than went to see what his siblings where doing.

"Uhhh like getting so-ACK" Nassiah felt Alonso grab him up by his throat and pulling the lightskin male into his chest. Making Nassiah chuckle kissing his husband. "You ain't that tired old man" he joked with his husband. Alonso only kissed the male back smacking his ass so Nassiah was again reminded of the antics the night before and said goodbye ready to take the kids to school.

Nassiah didn't work at the shop, shit the shop was never open on mondays so him and Donnie did have plans though, they were going to see Tash. Of course the two made sure they smoked and ate first, because it was Nassiah and Donnie after all.

"Nah Na Na Maurice be bugging lately" Donnie said from the passenger seat. "Like I think he trynna get married or some" Donnie added and his face got a sick look in it. "That shit ain't for me"

"Ain't nobody wanna be yo boyfriend forever D" Nassiah started, "and you love him so why not?" He asked a bit confused. He never understood why the two didn't get married awhile ago. Like 6 years ago truthfully.

"Because I wanna be able to separate myself without going through court if I gotta" the male said which a lot of black males in the hood thought. Shit Nassiah use to think the same way, but he wasn't dumb Alonso wouldn't wait for him forever. Not to mention the way they use to argue, wouldn't have been a wedding if they waited four more years.