18.5

Omniscient

King woke up to pounding,a lot of it it probably didn't help his room was right above outside the front door but still, it was enough to wake him up but not enough to wake Dayquellz up. Like clock work he started trying to wake the male up.

Nassiah was already up, it was Saturday and he barely slept last night. Something about Alonso not being there made him feel uneasy. He put Kyras plate in front of her and whipped kamillias a mouth before thinking about answering the door. He was planning on ignoring it truthfully. Naylani came down her hair looking like a curly mess and sat at the table for a second before saying her good mornings. "Pa the door" she finally said after stealing Kyras bacon.  Nassiah drinks some orange juice and heard the knock continue. Cursing under his breath the whole way to the door he swung it open to see Nayson looking panicked.

  "I've been calling you and Alonso all morning! You guys can't answer phones can't open doors! Fuck how am I suppose to contact you guys?" Nayson asked as he let himself in.

  "Don't, it's early as hell! On a Saturday!" Nassiah complained. "And Alonso's not here" he added as he shut the door. Nayson blinked are his brother a bit before going to the living room and grabbing the tv remote.

  "Damn Ian say make yo self at home! You got yo own house Nay!" Nassiah complained but the twins heard Nayson and came running.

  "Pa someone's at the door! Driving a fedish car!" King complained now running down the stairs almost.

  "It's your uncle- you know the fed" Nayson rolled his eyes at his brother hugging both of his nieces, it wasn't that early maybe just hitting 10. Nassiah was just tired and in a bad mood not to mention Alonso hasn't replied to his messages. He was panicking a bit, but he couldn't let the kids see it.

"Papi I want a waffle too" Naylani compains coming from the kitchen chewing something. Nassiah happy to let his thoughts run wild he nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

"Nassiah I came over here for a reason! Are you okay?"

  "I'm good"

"Great, now  did you see the news?" Naylani and king laughed a bit as Dj now joined the rest rubbing his eyes.

  "I don't do that unless I'm on it, girls for finish your food, and Nay eat the one onna plate in the kitchen I made you one already- y'all just ain't look"

  "What you made?" Dj asked following Naylani to the kitchen.  King was a bit intrigued but he could tell it was "grown folks" business after staying in the room and nobody saying anything he followed his siblings and Dj into the kitchen for something to eat making sure he was still close enough to listen.

"Start watching the news! Please or answer your phone! I thought they got you too!" Nayson said as he turned on the tv.

"Got me? Who got me? They wish they could" be spoke. Nayson only rolled his eyes at his brother not paying it the silent attention. A part of him was confused on where Alonso was but he also picked up on Nassiah's lack to to talk to him. It could also just be natural Nassiah being a dick. The door opened and closed and when Nassiah was finna cuss about whose walking in his house like that there shown Alonso as he hung his keys on the key hook.

  "Where were you?" Nayson asked and Alonso looked at him with confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Nassiah asked as he tried to see if he was still mad at the him.

"I live hear, and hello to you too Nayson damn- what's all these questions Fore?"

  "I was calling you all morning! What is wrong with you people! Damn! If I was dying I would be dead"