2.5

Pharaoh (I almost wrote Nassiah instead aw)

Here I was sitting here in the cafeteria trying to eat my food. I was a loner by choice, I trusted nobody and didn't like to make new friends so I usually met people through Jordan. Like here I was sitting with a bunch of Jordans friends at lunch because he was trying to flirt with some cheerleader. I exhaled checking my phone hoping the boy would return already, his friends were bozos.

   "I sen your dad at the center King" one of the idiots said, most of these guys fell into the exact stereotype of a sports player, the class clown that could barely play, the delinquent that only had to behave because of sports, and a few brainless idiots who can play but are so dumb you don't even care they can play.

"Yeah he works there" I responded uninterested in the conversation.

   "He still a faggot?" One of them asked as if that was okay, we stared each other out for a long time before I finally calmed myself down not to hit him but to make sure I was hearing right.

   "Excuse me?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"I don't have nothing against gays, but it's like if you were raised in a gay household I'm trynna figure out if you're frui-

"Hey baby" Omani said as she slid into the chair next to me.she wrapped her arm through mine as she kissed my cheek a few times. "I have a dance recital Friday you're coming right? I'm in charge of the first years and making up a dance— speaking of your  sister is a first year..you didn't tell me she started here this year!" She said with a wide grin. To excited if you asked me. But nobody did so I just gave her a small nod.

  "Well you guys almost fought this summer" I pointed out and she widened her eyes in shock.

  "No-no we had a miscommunication" she informed but I only titled my head a bit and pecked her lips a few times.

  "She was gonna swing— another reason why my family isn't all that exciting to meet" I tried she only snuggled in closer to me and shook her head.

   "Nice try" She hummed. Soon enough the devil of the conversation was well walking in the lunch room with her little friends.I loved naylani I did but she was a lot like my pa and nothing like my dad. So her doing the most and me being lowkey we naturally argued. Especially because as the big brother I'm suppose to protect her. But there was always protecting to do like damn can you calm down. She went over to a table filled with girls and thats how I knew something was gonna go down.

  "Damn these freshman getting fine as fuck" one-of the idiots yelled making me throw a pear at his head.

  "Don't look at my sister like that you hea?" I said and he rolled his eyes. My hand smacking against the table startled everyone at it including Omani who looked at me a bit shocked.

  "I heard you king geez" he said making the others snicker and call him a bitch.

     "No no, I hear you was talking mad shit bout me" Naylanis voice registered in my left ear immediately. I mean I've been hearing it most of my life.

   "I just said that you dress like a thot and if you had a mother then maybe she would've taught you better" the other girl spoke loudly because she wanted a scene and when she stood up I noticed her instantly as one of Omanis friends.

   "Chill, get your friend Fore I do" I told Omani removing her grip. Naylani much like me was sensitive about the topic of her mother, shit she was in jail and Naylani saw her a lot but still— the women was in jail.

   "Krista just talks a lot of shit, she's harmless" Omani added as I watched more intensely.