21.0

Omniscient

  Nassiah looked into his  one last time iPhone at his daughters who were all at Amors house being productive before hanging up . He had talked to Pharoah earlier this morning and could practically feel the anxiety radiating off of him. "I gotta see my son he's bugging out" he spoke to nobody in particular. In seconds alonso comes out of the bathroom putting on his shirt catching his husbands  attention. Alonso domesticated Nassiah so easily he never thought he miss his kids so much, when realistically he was just as anxious as soon as he got a hour away from them. Now with Alonso here? Yeah his mind always found his way back to his four rascals, plus his godson who he was afraid would go into a relapse.

   "I should be home with them but no, you and Donnie must've lost your touch" Alonso jokes and Nassiah threw a pillow at him. They were in Mo'Naes pent house and let's just say, she was living boujee, but Nassiah and Donnie never knew how to behave and already broke something.

  "I didn't loose my touch no fucking where, watch your mouth Alonso" Nassiah snapped turning away from the man as he sat down next to him laughing at his own joke.

   "But if you guys get in trouble up here, you go to jail up here"

"Thanks I already been there done that Mo, but please tell me more pointless information" Nassiah says shaking his head as they look over the blueprint of the block Tyrell was known to have his head quarters on. Donnie hasn't spoke the whole time. Which of course was making Mo'Nae even more scared. Truth is Donnie's mind been everywhere sense he got here. He knew Maurice left, he also knew his son was pissed at him. Sometimes he didn't even think this day would ever happen. That it would come into the light the two are actually married. Another part of him was wondering if he's was holding on to the last real stable part of his life. Before Tash was locked up, before everything went south so fast. Shit he's been trying to live like he just got out of jail for the passed years. A part of him didn't want to admit Maurice started as a backup for Mo'Nae, a distraction from his real life. He knew Maurice deserved better, but he also knew Maurice was the best thing for his son. So Donnie remained selfish. Now he has to do something he never thought he had to do- grow up.

Donnie acted as if he had his shit together for years but he was only digging himself into a deeper hole. He's been more sober the past couple days than he has in the past 15 years. Now he would have to push it all aside and try to carry out the plan right. When he zoned back in he didn't realize the three other people in the room have been trying to get his attention the whole time. "You good D? You look lost in thought?"

"I'm solid, y'all good? You looking at me like I already killed someone" he joked trying to lighten his own thoughts.

"We've been trying to call you for how long now? Monae asked a bit concerned. She hated Donnie for being the same reason she couldn't move on for 15 years. After finally shutting him out and telling him he needed to work on his own issues it was easy to ignore him across state lines. But when he was sitting in her face? She could read him like a book. Some days she would find her self curious. If they did things right- not lash out, not make irrational decisions. Just decided they weren't in the right place of mind at the time then came back and rekindle things would it have worked? But then again, a part of her thought it was doomed from the start. She listened to all the stuff her cousin use to tell her, even if it hurt she took the truth out of it and made sense of it. She would use Donnie as something familiar to go back to- to ground her. Which wasn't fair to him but by the time she was ready to let go? They were probably already to toxicity dependent on each other .

"Well I'm listening now what's up?"

"We can't do this if everyone's mind is elsewhere, either use that anger somewhere useful or get rid of it" Alonso said which surprised everyone a bit. I mean not Alonso, Ramil was teaching him ways to kill someone before he could even count.