28.5

Omniscient

"Tash Go somewhere else with your jailbird ass hours you got going on" Nassiah mumbled as he opened the front door for his sister. She stood there all dressed and ready at 9 am which was considerate considering she woke up at 6:30.

   "You told me we'd get breakfast, and then you tell me what's up with your relationship memba?"  She blinked a bit before checking her phone and Nassiah only let out a groan. Of course he was going to get ready, to be honest Nassiah was clingier with Tash than he was with Alonso lately. She came home and he can't afford to loose his sister again, so of course he was gonna go get ready.  "Okay good don't take long, we gotta pick up Donnie and Dj— we dropping him off"

  "Him off where?" Nassiah asked as he started making his way up the stairs.

  "That boy is a mess, a literal mess I'm putting him where Donnie should've months ago— someplace to get help. He doesn't trust himself anymore and how can you get through an addiction when you are your biggest fear? He can't ever. He gotta believe in himself atleast 5%- I can take my nephew the rest of the way" she explained and Nassiah only nodded before hurrying to get ready. He knew Tash was the mother figure most of these kids needed, and due to Nassiah and Donnie's own unresolved  mommy issues they also tended to pass onto their kids.Not  to mention the fact that both males reproduced with bottom of the barrel females. That didn't help at all.

  "Where are you going?" Alonso asked as soon as Nassiah walked back into the room. At first Nassiah shrugged making Alonso only lay back down still trying to decide if he had enough Energy yet to deal with his husbands attitude. "Nas-

"With Tash damn- I know you hear her loud ass voice downstairs" Nassiah snapped making the darker male shut up. Nassiah was ready for Alonso to snap back at him but instead nothings. After finishing getting ready in silence he looked back at the male whom was now finding interesting in whatever social media app he was on. "Okay bye" Nassiah hesitated when going out the door hoping to hear something from Alonso but he got nothing. His emotions stood frozen on his face while walking down now rushing to get out of the house.

"What happened to you that fast?" Tas'hania was struggling to keep up with Nassiah. She moved quickly shutting the front door behind her as she fled down the walkway after her brother.

"Sometimes I just do- nah I'm fine, tis early" Nassiah nodded at his own words in agreement slumping down into the front seat. He didn't notice the car moving as he was stuck in a deep though, it was rare Nassiah had the time to do that lately. He was always trying to keep someone out of trouble and he couldn't do that deep into his own thoughts.

"So I get out of jail, just for you to lie to me?" Tash Started her guilt trip as she cruised down the street, Ari Lennox on blast and a small smile on her face. Nostalgia. She was glad to be home. "Nassy be more proud of yourself— you're doing good by yourself. I'm proud of you." She spoke sincerely but that only opened for Nassiah to oppose.

"Mane shit was easier.. shit was just easier when my biggest issue was you not finding out I was still in the streets" Nassiah admitted looking out the window of the car. "Now we here, like how did we get here? How did you loose 15 years of your life to a prison cell? By now you was pose to take us all out the hood with your hair shit" He started muttering to himself, was this how it was suppose to be? "How did Dj and king get so fucked up like this- they was just kids— sure some trauma but nothing like this" Nassiah couldn't help but shake his head for the second time this car ride. "How did me and Kiari end up here" he said the last part more time himself. Nonetheless Tash heard it all. Tas'hania hummed along to the song not saying anything as Nassiah let out what he needed too. She didn't dare to say anything, anything that would risk him shutting himself away from the conversation. Before she was hearing cursing and yelling from Djs house as she pulled up.