14.5

Omniscient

Like a deer in headlights, scared and in shock there sat Pharoah looking at someone he knew his whole life. His heart speeding up as if he was 7 again stealing cookies from the top of the cabinet past bedtime. But a different fear ran through his body- enough for him to push his body off the floor as the premature tears started rushing down his face he held out his hands to brace the man he knew that was capable of a lot with his two hands and anger, Pharoah should've never been here in Dayquellz juniors eyes. But right now he could only think about the black and bruised boy in front of him. The one who lost all his color in his skin, the life in his eyes- he could see every ounce of sleep the boy didn't get through his face- it was tired and lifeless.

Dayquellz never thought first when it came to stuff he seen with his own eyes; right now he seen Pharoah kiari, king- the same boy who he taught how to fight, the one whose punches would hit Dayquellz everyday when he was 13. Shit he knew the boy wasn't soft so why wasn't Layshon wearing any bruises? All of this ran through everyone's head in the speed of light, sadly Layshon never had the chance to even see what was coming.

Dayquellz pushes over king sending the boy on the floor with semi harsh force. Layshon barely got out of bed when he met the rage of the elder boy. All he could see is the scared look on Pharaohs face when he opened the door, the bruises around the same face that could probably get Dayquellz to kill a guy for him, and here it was happening. His fist kept meeting up with Layshon face until the male realized what was happening. Crazy mixed with crazy never went good, especially two different kinds. Untamed crazy in your head vs crazy as a instinct usually look the same, but it sure does come with different levels.

Layshon picked up a glass that might've had water in it, might've had liquor- Dayquellz didn't know it was liquor until the male smashed it on the boys head cutting his skin, then the clear substance started to burn at the fresh cuts. That's where Layshon got his hits in. Where's king? Hyperventaling. Sobbing and on the verge of his biggest mental breakdown in a long time. It was all his fault.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid king, you did this. You couldn't take what you deserve and now Dayquellz is taking your punishment. What if they kill each other? That's blood on your hands king. Kings mouth filled with blood as he bit his lip with pressure. "Lay- p-please just let him.. you gotta let him"

"You fucking called him? YOU TOLD HIM TOO?" Layshon yelled he had stopped fighting Dayquellz and was now focused on yelling at king.

"N-no b-baby I promise! I d-didn't just let him please let him go.. I'm sorry I'm so sorry- I'm so" before king even finished his sentence Dayquellz hit Layshon from behind with his own laptop- Layshon body hit with a thud his head hitting the side of the bed as it did so.

"Don't fucking say sorry he's beating on you! The fuck is wrong with you" Dayquellz barked at king. "Get yo ass up" his usually chocolate brown eyes were pitch black, every vain in his face was popping out and he knew if he went anywhere with that boy it wouldn't end well.

"I c-c-can't leave" Pharoah whispered. Dj dealt with a lot of crazy, but he wasn't going to try to even start considering any of Kings feelings about the man. He wasn't dumb, king was easy manipulated when he was going through an episode- what confused him was why he never woke up to realize that he was being manipulated..why was king not using his fucking brain, why did Dayquellz have to come and save him! Most of all why did it take so long for Dj to find out— Donnie was mad.. he didn't know who to be mad at the fact he let it happen or that king let it happen. Or how good Layshon was getting away with it.

"Listen to fucking me! You are a punching bag! He's treating you like shit! If you want to get treated like shit YOU'RE FUCKING NOT! get yo ass up" he didn't even let king get up he dragged the boy to his feet and pushed him towards the door.