33.5

King missed everything about Quelly, he missed the way he held him. The way he smelt. He even missed the look he gave Pharoah when he was tired and king was pissing him off. King felt selfish, not only was he glad he was up here, but he was glad he left rehab. Not that he didn't want Quelly to get better but more so that he wished for them to not be apart. King traced the outline of Quelly tattoos as the man was trying to sleep. King couldn't sleep, he felt like if he did when he woke up Quelly would be gone. He didn't want the nightmares to return and he didn't want to wake up alone.  So here he was at 4 am still not gone to sleep yet.

"Tomorrow night we leaving, don't even question me about it" Quelly spoke as soon as they got alone in a room. King was still so happy to see him he didn't process what the male said and as soon as he did he frowned.

  "You came up to drag me back home?"

"Yes king, that's exactly what I did. I don't think this is good for your mental- you talking bullshit while up here, you still grieving and you just found out all your moms family ain't shit.. so yea I think being around your sisters and aunt T will help you- not to mention your aunt Amor, I think Dior caught wind of what's going on cause she might be coming to town soon.. and imma be there so it will be easier on Nassiah and your dad when they go through this whole thing"

   "What do you mean this whole thing?"

"There's gonna most likely be a court date, even if they get Zo out on bail he can't leave the state until they make a decision. Might be jail time, might be a fine- they might call it all bullshit.. we can come back for court but I don't need you up here worrying yourself when there's nothing you can do" Quelly explained and king didn't like the sound of that. He thought it would be easier- a part of him still things his Pa  could fix anything.

  "Jail time? Like years? Like what Tash did?" King asked as he started to grow anxious. "He can be away for how long?"

  "Nah, there's so many people who wouldn't let that happen- I think you forget. Your dad is very important to a lot of people" Quelly explained. "But you also need to go back to Therpay- might help to talk" Quelly added before sitting down. King just stood there thinking of all the possibilities. He didn't like most of them and that scared him.

  "Can I stay with you? If I do let me take you home?"

  "Yea baby I'm not leaving you again, and I also already promised Nay she could stay in my guest room for a weekend. She loosing her shit back home- i stopped  to see everyone  before I left"

"She is?" King questioned, he thought Naylani was the strongest one out of everyone. Sometimes he forgets she is still young, and a daddies girl so she was already pissed we went out of state without her. Now coming back with out pa or dad- " I should go home and be with her, her and the twins they are probably really confused" king said for once he could be the big brother they deserved. Not the scary one who was too far broken. "You think it will take long for court?" King asked as he went to  sit on Quelly.  Quelly just repositioned himself so king could sit comfortably and shrugged.

  "Depends, but like I said Alonso's pretty important. He has people working stuff on legal and illegal sides" Quelly tried to comfort king without lying to him. He sent a kiss to the boys head and king just hugged him tighter.

All king could think about was what Quelly had said to him. He doesn't know how long he could go without seeing his parents. He's never been away from them like that, he also was thinking about maybe if he could get to Mrs.Ludcinda he could get her to drop the charges. He would just have to find something she wanted enough. All he had was some letters, maybe some pictures of her- but not much. He barely knew his mother himself. Everyrime he did see her, which was rarely ever- she was trying to cry her way into forgiveness. "Go to sleep" Junior mumbled half awake, he rolled over so he was facing king who just looked back at him with his big eyes. Quelly rubbed his own and yawned slowly waking himself up. "What's wrong why you not sleep?"  He asked as he repositioned himself once again.