20.0

Nassiah

"Fuck this bull shit ass town" Donnie said as he spit out the window, shit I didn't care where we were going I was excited as hell- me and Donnie together back doing shit like the good old days. "Fuck that ugly ass nigga he said spitting again out of the window. "Fuck yo bullshit ass cousin too" he said spitting once more and then rolling up the window.

"Are you done? I don't even know where this big ass building at, I didn't even know Shawty could dress" I said as I took a sip of the bottle of water. Donnie only laughed a bit next to me his head elsewhere. Probably thinking of ways to not fuck things up at home. Truthfully I never understand why'd you have to think this hard,Yeah a part of me thinks about how I was when I was single but I know if Alonso was to walk out the door Id be a mess, So I kept my shit together. Donnie never had it together, fell in love with Maurice as he was never over Mo'Nae and that lead us here.

"Here I think this shit is it" Donnie spoke sliding into some cabs parking spot real quick. "Let's get this shit over with, I don't wanna be here that long" he spoke but I gave him a long look.

"You need to keep yourself in check" I commented . "Don't come in here fucking shit up at home"

"Okay okay I'm not a little ass boy" Donnie said slightly annoyed. But I needed to know how this was going to go down. "You really think I will?"

"I'm not gonna say what I think for real" I muttered ready to open the door now he was the one making me stay in the car.

  "Na say it"

"All I'm saying if I was Maurice, and Alonso cheated on me 15 years ago.. possible more than once..didn't tell me went to go see the person.. didn't tell me exactly why I was going to New York- then asked me to marry them I'd feel pretty murderous"  I said truthfully. "But my loyalty lies with you so there's that. But Alonso might slip up, I'm the only one who made sure he didn't"

  "What do you mean multiple times"

"I'm pose to believe you and Mo  had sex one time? Especially after that tension at that cookout.. I also don't know what happened when I went to jail.. or left for new  York"

  "I told you- I told him I don't love him and not gonna ever look at him as more than a quick fuck".  Donnie spoke and I couldn't hold on a laughter that was coming out, "she wasn't gonna go to school, she was gonna stay right in that bad ass town— she deserved better?"

"Maurice doesn't?"

"Better for what?" I smacked my lips and got out the car on that note. I knew how this was going to go. We walked in looking around it was fancy, I'll tell you that.

"Where the fuck the elevator" Donnie mumbled looking around as I was touching this plant, it looked real but it was fake- you'd think of you were this fancy you can afford real plants.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Do you have authorization to be in here" some middle aged lady asked. Donnie's head turned around so fast when ours eyes met we couldn't help but both smack our lips.

"Yeah I'm Nassiah that's Donnie- tell Mo'Nae we here" I spoke getting ready to sit in the seating area but she just blinked.

"He means now, we don't got all day to deal with your corn on the cob built ass lady" Donnie snapped as he kept looking around for what I assume the elevator.

"Do you have an appointment? I can look it up for you in just one second" she spoke as she went behind the desk and sat down.

"You really finna piss me off" Donnie muttered. The staring contest broke out and it went silent.