31.5

"I just feel like he's my family too; I should be able to see him" she stared and Nassiah knew where this was going. He looked back at king who was eating whatever meal ms.Ludcinda made for him in her big nice house. His hand started to twitch- she was doing exactly what he thought she would do. Alonso saw his husband getting irritated and tried to reach for his hand- he pulled away. "I know I missed some years-

"He's seventeen you missed seventeen years- your daughter was blinded by dick, you where up in this fancy nice house while lacey was struggling and in jail- now she's dead you want to use my son to make you feel better- it's been seventeen years" Nassiah started as he raised a eyebrow. In the house was also a brother of Lacey's and his wife. Alonso was trying to defuse the situation by hurting his hand on Nassiah's now bouncing leg. He even said a little prayer.

   "I'm trying to make amends now, don't make me have this becoming a family court issue- I just want to know and to see my grandson. I have just as much rights to him as you, and your significant other"

" As me? As my husband?" Nassiah started loudly making Ludcinda a sun look over. "First off your a grandparent- you got as much say in his life as is his parents say so! He's 17 I'll give you that he got some say he's about to be an adult but you don't got no fucking say!  I raised his ass! For seventeen years! Don't sit here and act like we are the same people in his life- my husband raised him for 15 years! Your not gonna sit here and discredit him" he started his elg bounint faster. "Take my ass to court I've been there plenty of times- I only lost once." He spoke as he leaned forward a bit. "But I promise you this ain't what you wanna do"

"Nassiah let's go, this ain't in our best interests" Alonso finally spoke up, he  saw the clues. "King we are leaving?"

  "Wait! We don't leave New York until tomorrow- I wanted to st-" Alonso shot king a sharp look. King eyes went wide a bit shutting his mouth and started to look between his parents.

  "See he wants to stay with me, why does that bother you? If someone can offer your son more then you can. As a paren-

"Don't tell me what to do as a parent- yo daughters dead- what was your last words to her? Last time you saw her ass? As a parent I wouldn't let my child-

"Babe" Alonso started as he saw king finally realize what was going on. They were keeping it semi quiet for the most part and he was off playing a video game with his uncle but now he was aware.

  "Nah cause this bitch gonna sit here-

"Don't call my momma a bitch, what your mouth what the fuck

"THIS BITCH" Nassiah shot up now feeling disrespected, played and targeted. She called him over here to try and ask for joint custody of a 17 year old at one- a seventeen year old he raised . Ludcinda son was getting up now too and walking towards both Nassiah and Alonso.

  "You don't want to do this, I promise you- we gonna leave and if you feel like you have to take it to court ms.Ludcinda you can- you have our number when you wanna be respectful you can also call us" Alonso added and motioned for king to come on who was getting his stuff. 

   "King if you wanna stay- stay. They can't make you"

"Well they are my parents" king spoke for the first time. "I don't think I can just not listen to them- last time it didn't really work out in my fav-

"Do you abuse my grandson? Is that why he's so jittery, Jayson don't let him leave with them " Ludcinda  started.

  "Abuse? Why don't you mind your business about my family, maybe if you been here the past I don't know if you know how long you missed yet cause the dementia must be creeping in your old raggedy ass brain but SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEAERS OF HIS LIFE" Nassiah felt like he was seeing red- everyone was playing him.