1.5

Pharaoh
   Tuesday

  "And I was like WHOOSH" I said making a basket with my hands. "Like nah op op wamp"  I added crossing kamillia as she tried to get the ball. "And baaaaam" I added dunking on Kyra. 

   "Daddy king being mean" the girls whined as soon as his car pulled up. It was after school  and I was waiting for Quelly to come pick me up to save me from this bullshit. I was using him as an excuse today- basketball season didn't start yet and usually I was at the center but Jordan had gotten in trouble for skipping his afternoon classes yesterday. I had got the girls off the bus so Alonso was gonna cover for me as well.

     "Stop dunking on da girls, you know they don't got hops" Alonso said only to get the girls fake offended.

   "I can hop! SEE I HOP" Kyra started jumping.

   "I hop higher den ra" kamilia jokes and started jumping higher. "I can lay with king" kamillia argued then to my surprise took the ball from my hands and threw it at the basket. It didn't even make it close but I still cheered for her.

    "Shiiit my sister a whole baller" I said as she did her happy dance. Kyra on the other hand had went right to be under Alonso all day- she loved being babied so I expected her to dip on me her rude ass.

      "KINNGGGGGG" Quelly s annoying voice was heard as soon as he turned the corner.

   "Me!I'm here too" kamillia said jumping up and down then ran to the car opening it for her hug. I stroked behind her getting in the passenger side. "I got play Sunday you come? Me and Rara" she said cheesing. She's been telling everyone sense she found out yesterday at school. Her and Kyra are doing the wizard of oz- she got to be the evil witch and Kyra the good one. Cute.

"Bye go inside fore daddy come yell at you" I said shutting the passenger side.

   "I can't go with you Quelly?" She whined and I could see him almost caved. See he was an only child , his sister died when we were both young and unc never had another.

   "Tomorrow we can get ice cream boo- me and King gotta work" those words were music tot he girls ears she waved goodbye before running into  house probably to gloat.

      "I gotta make a stop, you better stay in the car and not say a fucking word" he spoke zooming down the street.

    "Why I gotta stay in the car?" I questioned "you calling me pussy?" I felt myself becoming defensive because I was old enough to not stay in the car. "I'm not a little ass kid Dayquellz"

  "I play with you?" He spoke calmly I jumped at him so he didn't think he was winning but that caused him to smack my head making it hit the window . I smacked him back and he stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"You started it!" I cried out as I saw him taking deep breaths.

"You real lucky you is who you is king or id be killing yo ass right hea" he spoke before he kept driving we pulled up to some ugly looking house and he turned to me. "Stay hea" he spoke before sliding out the car and going into the house. Pfffft- Stay here. I leaned back in the seat bored as fuck before some dude walked by eyeing in the car so I eyed back. It stayed for a moment before he shook his head. I narrowed my eyes making him knock on the window harshly. "Who you" he asked after I rolled down the window.

"Nigga who you" I responded raising a eyebrow. In hind sight I shouldn't have lowered the window but a nigga was bored.

"Mane don't worry bout me- I'm worried bout if I got the fucking cops on my lawn" his deep voice didn't fit the light skin in front of me. A nigga was confused.