30.0

"I'm okay" Pharaoh mumbled to his uncle Donnie like he did everyone else in his family too many times the past few  days .Nassiah didn't believe it and continued to nag his son to an extent, but when he laid back on it Naylani only turned it up a notch. Alonso was giving him space, his husband told him multiple times that was dumb. The funeral is in New York and Nassiah didn't really want to step back in New York with unfinished business he had. Everytime he went there he barely makes it back alive or without life in prison. Knowing both of those things he still saw how Pharoah looked and he was still planning the trip up to New York. They were at the shop which was something Nassiah felt like he was rarely ever in.  He was about to do a 3:30 appointment but instead a familiar blonde haired boy walked through the door.

  "Dayquellz can we speak?" The words left Maurice's mouth so calmly the whole shop had to go quiet.

  "If Junior not responding it's not cause he's upset with you, he's somewhere getting help for himself" he muttered so not a lot of people heard his business. Donnie was still walking towards Maurice because even though he might've made bad choices when it came to him, he still loved him.

  "It's not that, can we talk? Somewhere that Nassiah isn't in our business? His husband already tells him enough of my business as is"

  "We'll just when I was gonna say I missed your bitch ass" Nassiah muttered. His eyes still never left the two, Nassiah might have more loyalty towards Donnie of course but he thought Maurice had more self respect then to go back to him. Donnie a cheating piece of shit, Nassiah was okay with admitting that his brother although he loved him didn't deserve Maurice. Pharoah wasn't no better as he was watching the two talk just as intensely as his father if not even more. The two looked at each other then back at Donnie and Maurice as they walked towards the back room.

"Y'all life is like a BET movie I swear" Arnold mentioned, when the door opened again he thought it was his client but instead Pharoahs little friends came through all looking like they were gonna beg Nassiah for something.

  "No" Nassiah mumbled and the three bottom lip stuck out all at once.

  "Mr.Chavera you know you are my favorite out of you and your husband? So smart, and fine" Kacy started

"Are you trying to seduce my dad?" King mumbled but none the less he went with it, Nassiah did like his ego stroked.

  "First of all girl you like 10 years old, and second of all I said no"

  "That's not even fair like what type of sh-" Arielle started and my father side eyed her before  she could keep going. "I mean, I respect you saying no- we just wanna hang out before and after group, go out to eat and stuff then we will bring him home" she stated and Nassiah looked from each one of them.

  "Okay sure, group ends at 7, be home 8:30" they all were surprised at Nassiah's words, real surprised so they just kind of stood there looking dumb. "You're welcome the fuck, why y'all staring at me?"

  "Thanks pa, I mean it" Pharoah said a small smile appeared in his face he gave his dad a quick hug before they all headed out the door. Although Nassiah was a bit concerned on letting him go the look on his sims fave made it all better. He nodded to himself knowing he did the right thing in the moment. When Maurice and Donnie came out the back room neither of them looked like they had fucked, Donnie had a blank look on his face and muttered a few things to Maurice.

  " I don't want to step on your toes or anything"

"You good, I already agreed 19 times what you want me to do?"

"Watch your tone, I'm just trying to help. I didn't have to come talk to you about it at all"

"I know, thanks for doing that- you made points so do what you think is right and I'll support you on it no matter how hard he protest" Maurice nodded giving him a small smile then heading towards the door.

"Nice to see you too Nassiah, tell the kids I said the same thing" with that Maurice left and Nassiah wasted no time about to bother Donnie with what happened but at the worst time possible his 3:30 showed up.

It was about 5:30 when Nassiah made it home, Pharoah was with his friends, Naylani and the girls sat in the living with Tash doing each others hair. Alonso was in the kitchen starting on dinner and barely heard his husband come in, for once Nassiah was on stealth mode watching the way he moved around in his head probably so deep into thought someone could catch him sleeping right now. "Work was good?" Nassiah finally asked, he was tired of arguing with his husband. He missed him, he missed them. Alsonso didn't jump back but Nassiah could tell he was caught off guard. He sat down across from the island where Alonso was getting ready to put the mac and cheese in the oven.

"It was something, and you? I heard you worked in the shop today- did you miss it?"

"Yea something like that. It keeps my thoughts sane" he admitted his eyes never stopped watching the russet colored man. Nassiah was so in love with him it hurt sometimes. To put complete trust if your heart in someone else- then he had four kids who even if he didn't admit it had his heart too. He was vulnerable sometimes he thought too vulnerable. Alonso noticed Nassiah's gaze although he didn't mention it he felt the male studying him. Alonso was trying to string together a few words himself so Nassiah's looks only made him feel even worse- he was being selfish, he owed his family a apology for the place he put them in as he was running the saints. Although he did want to help his brother he had a responsibility here- one that meant more to him then a 15 year old kid he barely knew. Although he didn't want to give up on his brother- it was his time to hang up the saints and if his brother wanted to continue to be wrapped up in it then he had to be left in Atlanta like he should've left most of his problems that came from his father.

"You are right you know?" Alonso finally said as his eyes for the first time in the past 10 minutes or so met Nassiah's.

"I'm right about most things but explain so I know what we are talking about right now" Nassiah had a smirk on his face as he liked hearing those words not even really caring about the topic to much. More people should realize how many times I am infact right. He thought.

"I'm sorry, as your husband I should've ran past how it would effect the family on me interfering with the saints- not only did I cause you unnecessary stress I put you all in danger, the same damager I use to beg you to leave you alone- I was being a hypocrite and I'm sorry. I know it fucked up our trust and I shouldn't have acted as if you were dumb and wouldn't find out. I love you pa and my actions made our relationship rocky and I want us to be good- cause I don't wanna loose you"

"I wasn't going nowhere even if you wanted me too, you wanted to marry me remember you made me go up and confess how much I love you in front of everyone- you can't walk away from me. Especially not with all these kids" Nassiah said nonchalantly. Although he was still worried about Alonso and said a lot of petty shit he didn't think this would be the thing to break them so the fact Alonso did made him raise a eyebrow a bit. " but I was right and you was wrong so as long as we both know that we good. We can dead the situation now cause if it becomes a problem again I'll just take a trip to Atlanta and take care of it myself" Alonso couldn't help but laugh at bit at his Nassiah's response, more so because he just kept fixating on the point where Alonso had said he was right.

"Also me and king are going to New York Monday, funeral tuseday and we should be on our way back by Wednesday night- you wanna come?" Nassiah wanted all the help he could get. "I would ask Donnie but last time he went to New York we found out he is married and I don't need to find out about some kid he hid from us too" Nassiah shook his head thinking about how Donnie was fucking his life up. "And Maurice showed up today to speak to him"

"That's concerning"

"I asked you a question! Don't get back on my bad side" Nassiah snapped as his husband checked the roast and the other sides before giving his husband his full attention.

"We got three other kids"

"Tash is out of jail and has to make up for all the years she missed babysitting"

"Okay I'll try to move some things around so I can join y'all"

"Aw look at us, Nassiah and Alonso in New York- if I wasn't domesticated now I'd say we should start some shit.. well maybe I still will allow it"