17.0

Nassiah

"Alonso bring yo ass home and get your kids" Nassiah said into the phone looking at the puddle of blood he would have to find a way and clean up before the twins came home. He looked over at Naylani and King who sat on the couch trying to look innocent.

"Pa I'm working, why can't you deal with it?"

"ALONSO! I'm not fucking playing" Nassiah said trying to keep his cool. Fighting the old him and the new him he was struggling. The old him was pissed- the Oop was in his house, the Ooop even knew where he lived and everything in him was telling him to go hit a lick on his ass and go about his day. The new him was pissed his kids skipped school anyway, that his character was being trusted . Either way he was proud of his daughter but he didn't want to put her in this situation. Looking down at the bloody knife he sighed. "Chocolate please" Nassiah then whispered into the phone.

"Imma be there in 20, please don't have a heart attack till I get there" he spoke before hanging up on his husband.

"Uh uh I stopped cleaning up murder scenes for this very fucking reason" I complained picking up the knife then going to wash it off. "Why y'all asses wasn't at school?"  I called and the two stayed quiet.

They asses played nice until alonso came home, and when he walked in seeing blood on the carpet his eyes widened at me. "Fuck you do pa?" He asked as I motioned to his kids. Alonso took a few steps and Naylani was crying to her dad about how it wasn't her fault.

   "Daddy Ian mean too for real, he was inna house! I hadda do something! I didn't even stab him where it could kill him" she started. "He called you guys faggots- and was screaming at king for no reason..just yelling and I had to"

"Who called who what? I wish that little boy would keep talking about me.. that's why his daddy dead for talking out his fucking mouth" Nassiah popped up making Alonso glance sideways at his husband. His hot headed husband who hasn't really been that hotheaded lately, Nassiah has calmed down and the same stuff didn't interest him the same. Naturally Alonso didn't need his husband back in the streets nor his kids getting into it so he closed his eyes to think.

"Naylani, you can't stab someone for words.. it won't held up in court if you ever go; but in this situation you protected your brother.. so you did good. You should've called someone instead of opening the door but we can work on that" alonso then spoke. "You're grounded though so you can leave your phone down here and go upstairs"

"What? That ain't even fair"

"Y'all like skipping school right? You're excused nay" she mumbled all the way up the stairs bumping Nassiah as she walked by who pushed her back. In a hour or so she would probably come down and plead her case to Alonso again, and lessen her punishment.

"Pharaoh,what that boy want from you?" Alonso asked which made Nassiah stop trying to clean the blood from the floor and look up.

"H-he was mad, just yelling .. he wanted to know if i knew" Pharoah voice was close to silent but Alonso still heard it. He heard the fear and how he didn't want to finish the sentence. His big eyes looked at Nassiah for a second as if it was gonna shut his father up.

"Knew what king?" Nassiah asked now leaning against his husband.

"If I knew, that y-y'all killed his dad" the room grew silent. Nassiah instantly knew what this meant. He didn't come here to talk to king probably. A irrational choice and if Alonso answered then door he would've been shot, Nassiah felt the anger slowly boiling. Not only did Layshon know information on something that nobody was suppose to know- in at least 3 days after finding out that information no rational thoughts are coming in. The boy will want blood, especially after this? He will be back.

"You can go to your room king, phone here" Alonso spoke and king nodded walking upstairs.

"I'm sorry dad" king said as Alonso moved a tear from his sons face as he looked at him.

"What you sorry for boy? My carpet fucked up" Nassiah mumbled and king let his head hang.

"Ion carry y'all names right, Im fucking it u-

"King ain't nobody worried about That boy, and you ain't fucking up shit held your head high. Y'all my kids remember that" Nassiah said lifting his sons head up higher and pushing him towards the stairs. When it was only the two of them downstairs Alonso knew the silence meant his husband wheels was turning.

"No, you can't do that pa" Alonso spoke sitting down not caring about the rug. He rubbed his hands down his face and Nassiah then made room on Alonso's lap for himself and sat down.

"Alonso Kiaro , you know I need too- he's moving irrational. If he knows he's coming for your head and if he kills you alonso- he can't. He just can't. You can't die by him" Nassiah starts getting heated up. His anger rushing to the front of his mind. This kid was beating his son, and now trying to kill his husband? Yeah. Nassiah knew they had to move smart about it but smart was keeping his family alive. Alonso grabbed Nassiah's face so the two were looking at each other.

"Relax, I'm fine" he spoke which only made nassiah pissed, if it was 10 years ago Layshon would've already been dead. King wouldn't have anyone to run to and get beaten on and Naylani would have never had to stab ole boy. But yet Nassiah had to calm down.

"I should fuck you up, it ain't and you know it ain't! I'm finna kill his ass tomorrow. That's a promise chocolate. You trynna have my fucking dream come true huh?" Nassiah asked as he smacked away Alonso's hands.

"Bab-

"Ian loosing my kids, or my husband to lock son.. that sound dumb as shit. You made me get soft and i don't like it! He should've been gone" Nassiah started his anger was clear to Alonso because the male was holding onto his arms squeezing them as he got more angry, also his words got quicker. He stopped thinking rational. He was scared and Alonso was trying to keep him calm. But Nassiah wasn't really all the way wrong either.

"You're not soft Nassiah"

"I fucking am! This don't even sound like me right now! I should've been took care of it! We both know it! I would've been did it. But you made me soft" he spoke and Alonso just looked at the males face. In a few moments of silence Nassiah's face softened. "I'm scared chocolate" he whispered and Alonso kissed his husband.

" don't be, we got this"

..........

Just a boring filler 🤍