Chapter 9

Austin's heart was about to rip out of his chest any minute and he really didn't know what to do. The minute Andy pulled away, Austin got up and at the same time everyone else was up from their seats wondering what she was going to do.

Leo looked at his sister and he didn't even know what she was going to do, but the look on Vivian's face told him to keep calm and let them decide.

Even Grandfather was on his toes, he had been sure she wouldn't have hesitated to say yes and marry his grandson.

It wasn't until Andy, with tears in her eyes, that she looked up at Austin and sighed.

"Let's do it."

Everyone sighed, making Andy laugh.

"That bad, ha?"

Austin went up to her and kissed her, pulling her into his arms. Andy let him.

"You scared me."

"Ditto."

They were currently having their first dance as husband and wife and having their first time alone since they both signed their lives to each other.

"I seriously thought you were going to run."

"What and let you go with Victoria, please."

Austin laughed, shaking his head.

"You're jealous."

"It was a joke."

"No, you are, now don't lie to your husband."

Andy's heart skip at the reality that she had a husband now and she for some reasons unexplained was super happy about it.

"Fine, maybe just a little."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry about everything. I was upset, I didn't want you to think that you could just step all over me, but you just have this thing that I can't resist and I know that you're scared, but I promise you, I'll take care of you."

"I know you will, I've never doubted you on any of the things you say you'll do."

"Then what is it?"

Andy sighed looking down then up again.

"I know that I said that I don't like all the girly girl stuff, but I really do. I was hoping you would take me on dates, bring me flowers or just call me to tell me you were thinking about me but..."

"I didn't."

Andy shook her head.

"I'm sorry and I am romantic, super romantic, it's disgusting sometimes."

She laughed, shaking her head when the song changed and Austin pushed her back and twirled her back into his arms.

"Be prepared Mrs. Caldwell you have no idea what you just got yourself into."

"Bring it!"

Austin was the happiest man on earth and everyone knew it. There was nothing that would ever take the smile off of his face as long as he had Andy, his wife, next to him. She had stuck to his side for the most part, meeting their associates and family that lived in the states. To his surprise Victoria had kept her distance and yet to show her face anywhere.

"So you weren't lying. Congratulations."

The minute his wife is out of sight she shows up, coming his way wearing her signature look of a red dress to match her red hair and red lips.

"Really Victoria?"

"What? I wanted to impress and besides I didn't know it was going to be your wedding."