Chapter 11

Andy was putting her things away when there was a knock at her door and her heart jumped, but it didn't last for long.

"Ms. Anderson, your breakfast."

"I didn't order any."

"Yes, it was an outside order."

Andy nodded and opened the door and let him go in. She took her purse and was about to tip him, but he stopped her.

"Don't worry Miss, it's already been taken care of. Welcome to Grand Hôtel Cravat."

"Thank you."

She walked him back to the door and closed it, looking at the tray. She knew it was Austin from the flower on the tray, but she ignore it and went back to what she was doing before she took a shower.

Andy didn't know that she would have to wait for a day and a half before she would be able to leave the room. She had tried to get out, but every time she would be told that it wasn't the right time, so she was told to go back in. Andy didn't know what was going on, but she did what she was told. Her meals were all in the room and she refused them, never being in the mood to eat.

By the time she had gotten over the hurt and the anger it was when she was told she would be leaving. She was given a specific requirement of attire and after she had followed the instructions she was ready. She was escorted down and into a car to find Grandfather.

"Andy."

Andy didn't say anything and just sat down.

"I'm sorry, we had a bit of a problem back at the house."

Andy nodded with a faint smile and again didn't say anything.

"I hope everything has been what you expected."

Again she smiled and nodded.

"You're not speaking to me now?"

"Nothing to say sir, I'm just here as you asked."

Grandfather went to touch her hand, but Andy pulled it away, not looking at him. His heart dropped wondering what had happened to the happy girl he saw laughing and dancing with his grandson just three days ago.

He took a look at her and noticed that she looked different as well, then he looked down at her finger and saw her rings off.

"Where are your rings?"

Andy went into her purse and pulled them out, handing them over to Grandfather. He took them and sighed.

"You know."

When Andy didn't answer, he put the rings in his pocket and didn't say anything. When they arrived, Andy wasn't sure why she was in front of a palace. With all her time in her room, all she did was google the small country and learned a lot of things, things that even Austin didn't bother to tell her. Things she wished she had known, like the royal wedding that was going to be the same day as theirs.

"Come."

Andy got out to photographers everywhere, but she didn't make much of it as she expected them to be around due to the royal wedding.

She followed inside and it was there that Austin was again on his phone.

Andy sighed, she had pushed all of her feelings for him away and looking at him now, she couldn't see the man she had fallen in love with in Texas. He had gotten a haircut and was wearing an expensive suit. He radiated with power and authority and it made her wonder who this man was in front of her.

"Miss Anderson, it's so nice to finally meet you!"

Andy looked to her left to see a woman holding a leather folder against her chest.