Chapter 52

Andy was in the booth putting the last minute touches to her last song when Blaine walks in.

"How's she sounding?"

"Perfect."

Turns out love had inspired Andy to go for it and when she meant go for it she contacted Victor and she flew to Los Angeles where she began recording her record. Between flying back and forth from New York to Los Angeles, Blaine was always with her.

"Hi baby."

They gave each other a kiss as Blaine sat her down on his lap while they played back the song. Andy was doing a bit of pop and country mixed in with each other and for one of her bonus songs she was doing a remake of Drink You Away which Blaine suggested she did.

"Sounds so good baby."

"Thanks."

They went through a few more changes before it was officially done.

"Finally."

"Glad it's done?"

"Yeah and excited."

"They'll love it."

Walking hand in hand they existed the studio and into the awaiting car to meet Victor at his studio. On top of her singing Victor had Andy try her hand in acting.

"Victor!"

"Hey there Princess, so how does it sound?"

"You'll know soon enough."

They give each other a hug and walk into his office to find Shiloh and Austin with Maddy and their new baby.

"Maddy!"

Austin lets her down and she runs to her mother, giving her a hug.

"Aww my baby."

"So are you done?"

Andy looks up at Austin and nods.

"All done."

"That's great, did you go with what I told you?"

"Sure did and it sounded great, although it's going to be a little tough doing it on stage."

"Don't worry you got it."

"Okay, well I've made reservations for lunch so let's go."

Andy and Shiloh were still not speaking to each other even after everything. After the court hearing Austin did what she asked him to do and he was able to get her back, but Shiloh had resented Andy for taking Maddy away, but like everything else Andy didn't care for her as much anymore.

Austin and Andy had become friends even if Austin still loved her and hoped that one day she would see the changes he had made for her, but he was happy with his life, his wife and their new baby boy. Life was good according to him and he could see Andy was happy too and knew that soon Blaine was going to do something to keep that smile on her face.

"So thanksgiving is coming up and well Blaine and I wanted to know if you all wanted to come down to Jersey. Leo is coming with Vivian and Nate is too, there's only you all."

"Jersey?"

"Yeah..."

"Andy and I bought a home a while back and we were renovating it and well it's finished and we wanted to have a traditional dinner to show you all the house."

"That's a big step."

Andy smiles with a nod.

"It is, but I'm happy with it."