Chapter 18

Making sure Andy was still asleep the man next her began to kiss her shoulder and making his way down her spine and up again as he pulled the sheet away from her and kissed each of her cheeks. He knew how much of a heavy sleeper she was when she drank and knew that this would be the perfect way to complete his plan. Turning her around slowly he made his way over her and kissed her before sliding himself into her.

Andy gasped, but never opened her eyes as they both started moving. To Andy it felt like a dream, but for the man over her, it was all real. He had missed her, missed the way she felt against him and under him. Andy had always been the one for him and even now she's still the one.

Andy woke up to her alarm, in her bedroom and in her bed. Without thinking twice she went into her bathroom and took a shower. Getting dressed she noticed a note on her nightstand. She frowned and went to it, picking it up.

Baby,

It was so good to see you again after so long. I've missed you. You've changed so much, but just as sweet as before. Last night was amazing and I can't wait until we do it again.

With all my love, yours truly

Carlos.

Andy gasped, shaking her head. No... it was a dream, it had to be a dream. This couldn't be happening. Suddenly there was a knock at her door and Andy jumped, putting the note away and wiping her tears. She had to calm down and so she took deep breaths and quickly finished changing before the next knock came.

"I'm coming!"

She ran to her door and opened it to find a young man in a suit holding a bouquet of blue orchids... her favorite.

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

"These are for you."

She took the flowers as the young man then started following her with bags.

"What's that?"

He knew not to answer and only do as he was told.

"You have dinner reservations tonight at eight, a car will pick you up at seven forty five and make sure not to be late, boss will not be happy."

She was then handed a pair of keys and an envelope.

"Have a good day."

Andy didn't know what to say so she watched him leave until the door closed. It was then that she opened the envelope to find a credit card in her name and pictures. She took the pictures, dropping the credit card on the table before going to the couch.

She went through them to see Austin with his wife and son, her brother, Vivian and the baby and then there was Vincent with someone else, another nurse and they were kissing. Her heart sunk; it hurt her that he couldn't have been honest with her. Then there was another picture of her from when she was just a teenager. She was sixteen maybe and she was laughing, she remembered that day. It was the day she met him. She knew he was too old for her, but he had charmed her with gifts and loving words that she fell for it. Fell for every ounce of his lies until that night and that's when she knew her life wouldn't be the same again.

Andy shook her head and got up, wiping her tears. When she turned around though, she didn't expect to see Vincent. She frowned, looking back at the door.

"How..."

He held out the key she had gotten for him.

"I thought you might want it back."

"Just leave it on the table."

Andy went to her room and grabbed his key, holding it out to him.

Feels Like Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें