Chapter 23

"Stay in the city, alright?"

"Okay, have a good day at work."

Andy watched as Carlos made his way out the door after giving her a kiss and off to work. Once he was out of the door, she got up and took a shower before getting dressed and leaving to roam the city. With credit card in hand she did a little bit of shopping for Chloe to get her some cute things then headed to see if Carlos was available for lunch.

"Hey, Carlos in a meeting?"

"Ummm... yeah. I mean, he's not here right now."

"Well where is he?"

"He's out... yeah out and won't be back for another hour."

Andy could see he was getting nervous and didn't know what to say. Her intuition kicked in and she walked past the front desk and got into the elevator with him running after her.

"Mrs. De Loera you really..."

She glared at him and brought him into the elevator with her so he wouldn't call him and they walked into his office.

"Mrs. De Loera you really don't..."

She let him go and walked right through the door to find Cindy over her husband. Her heart dropped as her blood ran cold through her. She didn't think it would hurt her, after all she had done the same and she didn't love Carlos, but that didn't mean watching her husband getting fucked by his ex was okay with her.

Andy watched them for another minute before she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her; she knew instantly who they belonged too.

"Come on."

Austin pulled her back and closed Carlos's door before taking her to the elevator. Andy didn't know what to think or do or say after what she had just seen.

Austin watched her as they road down and into the lobby. He took her hand and they walked around the city until Andy stopped them a couple of hours later.

"I have to get back."

"Is that what you want?"

Andy nodded and they went back, but Andy didn't allow Austin to walk her up.

"Andy..."

"No Austin, you'll just make this worse. I'll deal with it on my own."

"I would feel better if I was there just in case."

"No, trust me, it's better this way, I'll let you know what happens."

She walked away then and headed up to her room. When she went in she found Carlos on the phone until he saw her and hung up.

"Baby."

He went to grab her, but she backed away.

"Don't. Touch. Me. I saw you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Cindy, in your office, I saw you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Andy shook her head and went to the closet, taking her suitcase out.

"You really think I'm that stupid don't you, that I wasn't going to find out?"

"Again what are you talking about?"

Carlos grabbed her and it was then that Andy had enough and slapped him across the face.

"I said don't touch me! I saw you fucking her and you didn't even notice me looking at you because you were enjoying her riding your lap! I stood there watching you Carlos!"