Chapter 49

Andy made sure Blaine was well satisfied, as he, before they were forced out of the room to have dinner.

"Seriously guys, you've missed an entire day holed up in there."

"Fuck off, you knew this was bound to happen."

"Yeah but we have things planned!"

"We'll do them tomorrow."

"Better."

Andy smiles at Angelo and goes up to him.

"I'm sorry, I promise I made sure he's had enough for a while."

Blaine grabs her waist and kisses her neck.

"Highly."

All the guys started gagging, making Andy laugh.

"Okay, let's have dinner, I'm starving."

They all head out to the restaurant and for the very first time she feels real joy in her life. Looking around her she's found five men that she can call brothers with the exception of the man next to him that has been patient and yet hasn't stopped touching her since she became his. Her heart felt whole again and before dinner she had actually cried of how happy she was and sitting there now she wanted to do it again.

"Don't cry."

Andy looks up at Blaine.

"I'm can't help it, I just don't know how to explain it. I've never felt this much joy in a long time or maybe ever."

Blaine looks at her and caresses her cheek understanding her completely.

"And I'm going to make sure it stays that way."

Andy smiles and sighs before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Where have you been all my life?"

"Damn Andy you've got the man blushing."

Blaine looks at Vladimir and smiles.

"Keep teasing, I don't care."

"I know it's why it's so easy."

Andy laughs and gets up, but Blaine stops her.

"Where are you going?"

"To get another round, I'm hungry, want anything?"

"Whatever you get."

"Coming right up."

As she walks away Blaine watches her and looks around before turning to the guys. The guys look at him and then they all lean in.

"Everyone's having dinner as we speak, so by the time we get there the party should be in full swing."

"Perfect."

He looks back and spots Andy grabbing his favorite.

"It's good to see you like this again and Andy of course."

Blaine smiles and looks back again.

"I love her."

His eyes land on Angelo and he nods his head in agreement. It's been ten years since he's seen his best friend this happy and relaxed. His sister would have approved.

"You deserve it man and I know that wherever she's at she approves."

Blaine nods, running his hand into his hair itching to go over to her and hold her again.

"I'm going to marry her, I don't know when but I'm going to talk to Anderson soon."

Vladimir laughs, patting him in the back.