Chapter 45

Blaine made it to the Resort to find Andy standing by her father, holding onto a gift. It wasn't until she walked away that he stepped up.

"Sir."

Andrew turns and glares at him.

"You're too late, she's going up to them now."

Blaine growls and runs after her, stopping her just as she was half way towards them.

"Andy wait!"

Andy turns and sees Blaine coming after her, but at the same time everyone has already spotted her. Blaine could see Austin coming towards them, but he's determined not to let them have her again.

"Don't do it, they'll just hurt you again."

"I'm not doing this for them."

"Then why go back? What's the point?"

"Because..."

"Andy?"

Andy turns around and is immediately engulfed into Austin arms, but Blaine can't take it and pushes him back.

"Don't fucken touch her!"

"Hey!"

Leo runs over and pushes Blaine away.

"Back away from her!"

Andy steps in front of Leo and looks up at him.

"Leo calm down, please."

Leo looks down at Andy and they hug each other, crying.

"I'm okay."

He pulls away from her and looks down at her.

"Did you see your dad?"

Andy nods.

"He saved me. Carlos..."

"It was him?"

Andy nods again, looking at Austin.

"When he left for an emergency for your grandfather the house was invaded, something about him having something of someone's and Cindy was with me, she managed to get us out, but I wasn't really capable of running and was shot and next thing I know I'm locked up and then my dead dad shows up, practically rescuing me from them too. I've been with him ever since."

"Where's Carlos?"

Andy shrugs, looking down.

"Last time I heard he was in the hospital, can't walk nor talk."

"Are you serious?"

She nods her head, looking back up at him.

"He tried to take me away again and I wasn't going to let him, I couldn't after what he had done to me for all those months. I couldn't go back."

Leo takes Andy back into his arms.

"It's okay you're safe now. We'll take you home and everything will be okay again."

Something in Blaine couldn't handle that thought and yanks Andy away from him.

"She's not going anywhere, Andrew has been taking good care of her and she's happy."

Austin glares at Blaine.

"She belongs with us, her family."

"Right and what family would that be, ha? The one where she shares a bed with you and your pregnant wife? I'm sorry, but Andy deserves more than that, more than you could ever give her."

"Oh and you can give her that?"

"More and then some."

"Stop, I didn't come here to argue, I just wanted to see my baby girl, that's all."