Chapter 39

Austin was looking at his daughter as she slept after hours of crying. It had broken his heart to see his daughter look for her mother. Eventually Holly had the bright idea of putting on Andy's recording of her lullaby to their daughter. With a warm bath, a bottle and skin to skin time with her, she finally fell asleep against him.

"Austin, come have dinner."

Austin shook his head as he continued to look at his daughter.

"I'm not hungry, thank you."

Shiloh went up to him and knelt down in front of him.

"The FBI and the police is all over it, they'll bring her back, I promise."

"You don't know Carlos. If I know anything about him is that he'll do everything and anything it takes to keep her and if that means killing her then he won't hesitate to do it."

"Did he really beat her that bad?"

Austin looked at her then as he remembered what Andy looked like when he saw her that day.

"He killed their child as he beat her with a baseball bat. He raped her as he choked her until she passed out and when she woke up, he repeated it again. It's was a miracle she was even able to walk straight, but it came with its consequences. They told her she couldn't have kids, but she had one anyway despite what they told her and she did it, even when I told her I didn't want her, she still had her."

Shiloh nodded.

"All she wanted was to be a mother and give all her love she couldn't give to you, to your daughter because at least she had a piece of you."

Austin covered his face then, breaking down and all Shiloh could do was wrap her arms around him and held him.

Andy didn't know when she fell asleep, but she knew she was no longer on the plane, but in bed that was bigger than anything she's ever been in before. Looking around she noticed the large bay windows, dark walls and the furniture to match it. Sitting up, she looked down at herself to see that she had no clothes on at all. She then began to panic and look around trying to remember what happened and how she had gotten there.

"Carlos?"

She wrapped herself in a sheet and opened all doors, finding a his and hers closet, fully stocked, another door to an en-suite and another to an office which she found Carlos in, talking on the phone.

"I'll call you back my wife just woke up."

For some reason Andy looked down at her left hand to find her wedding set back on.

"Good morning baby."

Carlos went up to her and smiled down at her, taking her hand and giving it a kiss.

"Still fits perfectly."

"How did I get here and where are we?"

Carlos just smiled at her, taking a hold of her sheet and making her let go of it.

"How about a good morning kiss first?"

Andy just looked at him and when she didn't move, he grabbed her neck and yanked her head towards him.

"When I ask for a good morning kiss I expect one, do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?!"

"Sir... yes Sir."

She then kissed him, knowing that this was just the beginning.

"Carlos I can't breathe."