Chapter 42

Blaine and Angelo helped the guys get to their room safely before there was only three.

"And then there were three."

Andy smiled at Angelo.

"My room is just down the hall."

"How about we skip going to sleep and head down to the beach?"

"I'm really tired. My feet hurt and I really want to get out of this dress."

Angelo smiled and went up to her, but Blaine stepped up.

"How about you go, I'll walk her to her door."

Angelo glared at him.

"Well how about you go to yours since it's just right across the hall and I'll take her since she is just across my door."

Blaine looked at Andy who shrugged.

"He's got a point. Good night Blaine."

Andy walked away from him and Angelo walked her to her door where he kissed her cheek and promised to come by tomorrow to show her around.

"Good night beautiful."

"Good night."

Andrew woke up the next morning to find his daughter outside in there balconing looking out at the ocean. He looked at the opened newspaper on the breakfast table and sighed, knowing why his daughter was outside when she knew she shouldn't.

Taking the newspaper into his hands he was about to talk to her when there was a knock at his door.

"Mr. Andrews, Blaine Maddox is here to see you."

"I'll be right there."

Andrew looked at his daughter one more time before throwing the paper in the trash and going to the living room.

Andy couldn't get the picture of them out of her head. She shouldn't be surprised, but she was. When she first had seen the paper this morning she wanted to run out and tell Austin not to do it, but how could she do such a thing when she knew he didn't care. That she never mattered to him and that the love she felt for him was never enough, but her daughter, that little girl she loved with all of her heart.

Looking down at the grounds of the resort she could see them setting up and her heart was further in her throat, making her chest that much more empty. She cried into her knees and hands, she just didn't know what else to do, how much more she could take and for how long. She was so tired of it all and that picture had proven to her what she had feared the most. She was forgotten.

"Ms.?"

Andy didn't move.

"Yes?"

"Your father would like for you to get ready."

"Thank you."

Taking another look down she wiped her face and went inside to find her father eating breakfast while on his computer.

"Morning."

Andrew didn't look up afraid of seeing her broken face.

"It seems you have captured the guys attention."

Andy really didn't want to talk about this.

"What are the plans for today's dinner? Would you like dinner reservations or the same as last night?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll have Melissa do it when she arrives. The boys have asked to take you out again tonight, so Blaine has arranged for all of you to go have some fun at the beach."