Chapter 46

Andy got back into mommy mode as soon as she had her to herself. Kylie even took a liking in her, Kyle was happy that he was back to helping their father out. As for her father, he was enjoying being a grandfather, spoiling his granddaughter rotten. Andy had even started calling her father dad again.

Blaine on the other hand was back in New York as well as the rest of the crew, but they checked in every day, especially Blaine.

"Where's Maddy Rae?"

"Sleeping, we had a long day today."

"So have you booked your ticket to Texas yet?"

"No, Austin had something to do in New York so he said he'll come by here on his way back."

"Well how about you come down here for the weekend instead that way he'll have his daughter?"

"And what will I do?"

"Go out, have dinner?"

"You work."

"Not all the time."

"You do know you've just asked me out right?"

"I'm very aware."

Blaine leans back against his chair and smiling on the other side of the phone as his hands are playing with his fancy pen.

"I thought we spoke about this?"

"Just come down, alright? Call Austin and tell him you'll be down here and that if he wants to see the baby then he can."

"Yes Sir!"

"Now Andrea what did I tell you about doing that?"

"Sorry, I'll behave, I promise."

"I'll have to make you pay for all those times you've misbehaved."

"Oh god stop."

"Call him and I'll book your flight, but call me back."

"Right away... Sir."

Andy hangs up quickly feeling her heart making summersaults in her chest. Blaine and she have been teasing each other for a month and it was really starting to affect her, especially when his voice lowered an octave.

Taking a deep breath Andy dials in form her computer to Austin who just so happens to be at his desk.

"Working hard or hardly working?"

Austin looks up with a bright smile.

"Hey, wasn't expecting you to see you this soon."

"I know, but something came up and well I was invited to New York thought that maybe we could meet up or something so you could see Maddy."

"Let me guess Blaine asked you to New York?"

"Seriously Austin, what's wrong with him?"

"He likes you that's what's wrong."

"Yeah well you married Shiloh so too late for you to be telling me who I can and cannot date."

"So you are dating?"

"Of course not, but the guys are going to be in town and I thought since it's my birthday that you would I don't know take Maddy so I can have a little bit of fun?"

Andy gives him her best sweet smile and flickering of the lash.

"Please?"

"Under one condition."

"And what's that?"

"You have dinner with me your first night here, for your birthday of course."