Chapter 17

Somehow, Andy and Vincent didn't have the same shift anymore. So when she worked days, he worked nights.

"Well did they tell you why?"

"Because they found out we were together."

"But we never displayed anything or had it interfered with our work."

"I know, but don't worry, we'll make it work."

Andy nodded as she grabbed her things for her shift, that they called her in the very next morning for.

"Okay well, I'll see you later then?"

"Of course, have a good day."

Vincent kissed her, pulling her into him.

"Be good okay, no flirting with Dr. Kirkpatrick."

"Never baby, bye."

She gave him a quick kiss before leaving and ran down to find Austin in the front of her building.

"What now?"

"I figured you needed a ride."

"And how would you know what I need?"

"I know you need a ride."

"Actually I don't, I have a car."

"Since when?"

"Since I have a boyfriend who owns two."

Andy took the last step and the turned, but Austin stopped her.

"Look I know I haven't been much of anything and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything and I just want an opportunity to sit down and talk."

"No Austin, I'm serious there is nothing that you can do or say to make me change my mind."

"Even if I just wanted to ask you to be friends?"

"You and me friends, why?"

"Because before all of this we were becoming good friends."

"No Austin, we weren't. Look I'm late alright?"

Andy went into the car park and got into the car as Austin watched her. Only for Vincent to catch him.

"Not giving up are you?"

"I just wanted to talk to her."

"Why?"

"That's none of your business."

"It is when you're stalking my girlfriend."

"Scared?"

"Not really, just telling you how I see it."

"She was mine before you."

"From what I've heard, she really wasn't, not until the end of course, but by then you've lied to her, made her think she was marrying prince charming when in reality it was all a lie."

"It wasn't a lie, everything was set, and she did become my wife."

"Yet, you let her go. Don't you get it? Andy wanted you to fight, be honest with her and tell her that she was the only one! Now that she has that with me, here you are and I'm not going to let you come around and pretend that all you want to be just her friend."

"We'll see."

"Yeah we will because I've already asked Leo for Andy's hand and as soon as I can, I'm going to ask her to be my wife, so stay away from her."

"She'll never marry you."

"Watch me."

Feels Like HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara