Chapter 62

Going home within just a couple days after giving birth was nerve racking for Blaine as they were now going to be home and he hoped everything was going to be enough to keep his new family safe.

"Hey, stop worrying. I can see it in your eyes."

Andy was looking at Blaine from the back of the plane, as he worked in the front with the guys.

"Just don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"It's not, okay?"

Blaine just nodded his head and distracted himself by making work calls and going over things with the guys.

When they landed, the guys take the babies, with Mady and hurried them into the cars waiting while Blaine helped Andy down.

"I can walk."

"I know, but I don't want to risk you falling."

He placed her in the car, and he jumped in, signaling the driver to go.

Once they were home, Andy could see the fencing around the house had doubled in height and the security doubled. She looked at Blaine and smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You really went all out, didn't you?"

Blaine kissed her, this time deepening the kiss. It's not until he felt he was more than satisfied, that he pulls away and looks down at her.

"Nothing is going to happen to you our family, that is a promise."

With a smile, she kisses him softly.

"I love you so much."

"How long before we can..."

"Three months."

He nods at her answer and he gets off too help her out. The guys again take the babies inside and Andy takes Mady.

"Home!"

Mady let's go and runs inside.

"She missed it as much as me."

Blaine smiles at her and they walk in to find that it was just as she left it.

"Home."

She pulls away from Blaine and walks into the kitchen to find a large arrangement of flowers and gifts. She looks back as Blaine smiles at her.

"I heard push presents were a thing now."

With a laugh, she takes the first box and she opens it to find their wedding invitation. She looks up at Blaine and he winks at her. She looks back down to see their wedding had a set date now and she was more than happy about it.

"Think you'll be ready by then?"

Looking back up she nods her head with tears in her eyes.

"I was ready a year ago. I would marry you any day if that meant being with you forever."

Blaine's heart grew ten times more and he makes his way up to her, taking her and kissing her. He was careful in not hurting her, but he held her close to him. It wasn't until someone cleared their throat that Andy pulled away with a laugh.

"Wow."

"Three months and you're all mine."

They laugh and Andy pulls away to see a bodyguard standing behind Blaine

"Hi, sorry."

Blaine turns and goes back to being his hard self.

"Yes?"