Chapter 6

Looking through her new phone, she noticed that Austin's numbers were all recoded.

"Who has this many numbers?"

She saw his office, his cellphone, his home number, his second cellphone, his secretaries and his grandfathers. Each already had a picture of himself with the person and as the wall paper was our wedding date as written on their wedding invitation. In fact there were pictures of everything wedding, including the damn six tear cake. Everything was so over the top and she didn't even know who was invited. Of course her family wasn't invited as she didn't any except Leo. Friends, she had none so the three hundred guest were probably all of Austin's.

Andy was so distracted by the pictures that she didn't notice Austin at her door shaved and showered, ready to go through more things with her. He watched her get more frustrated as she went through the pictures and laughed when she finally threw her phone on the bed.

"That bad?"

Andy looked up, then back down with a groan.

"It's so froofroo."

"Froofroo?"

"Fancy, big, fluffy and so white."

"There's color."

"Where? It's just white, I mean it's pretty, but..."

"You want blue."

Andy shrugged, she always wanted lights that reflected blue off everything.

Austin went into her room and sat down on the floor, lifting up her chin to look at him.

"Is that what you want?"

Andy shrugged, laying her head back down, looking away from Austin.

"I guess if I had a choice I would put more crystals and some kind of blue, maybe lights so it looked like a winter wonderland."

Austin started texting the wedding planner for the added requests.

"Is there anything else?"

Andy shook her head and sighed.

"We're really getting married."

"Yeah and we have a couple more things we should go over."

"Can we do it tomorrow; I'm really tired right now."

"The engagement party is on Friday night, I would really like for us to at least be on the same page and I would really like for you to look at me."

When Andy wouldn't turn, Austin sighed and got up to sit on the other side, but Andy turned her head and that's when he noticed that she was crying.

"Are you crying?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me, I saw the pillow."

Andy got up, but didn't face him as she wiped her tears.

"Then don't ask if you know the answer."

"I know you're scared, I'm scared, but it's not like...."

"Like I have a choice? That I have time because I don't and it's a little hard to think that I'm about to give my life away to someone I barely know because my brother asked me to."

"I asked you too and you accepted."

"You asked me in a hospital, who does that?!"

Austin was about to answer when there was a knock at the door and Leo came in.

"Andy, can I talk to you?"

"No."

"Andy..."

"Fine!"