Chapter 13

Andy woke up with a small headache, thankfully taking an aspirin last night helped her, but the cotton mouth was another thing. Slowly getting out of bed, she made her way to her bathroom.

After her shower, some much needed coffee and another aspirin she headed to her brother's house for Sunday Brunch.

Arriving, she wasn't paying much attention as she was still very tired and went into the house. She went straight for the kitchen where Leo was attempting to cook.

"I told you never to touch a pan again."

Leo jumped.

"Shit, you scared me."

"Good morning to you too."

He stuck his tongue out at her and put the pan back down.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's Sunday."

"Yeah, but you should be hung over in bed."

"I'm fine."

"I think you should really go home and rest."

"I said I was fine."

"But..."

"No butts now get out of my kitchen."

She pushed him out and started cleaning up the mess her brother had made. Once brunch was on the table with the help of Leo, Andy ran up to get Vivian up.

Andy ran up the stairs only to stop at the door.

"No, I'm not telling you where she lives."

"Come on, I just want to see if she's okay."

"She's fine, she texted me this morning."

"Lie, I found her phone last night in your kitchen table."

"Austin... leave her alone, she's happy and doing well for herself. All you're going to do is ruin it for her."

"Can you just tell me if she's seeing anyone?"

"Yes, his name is Vincent and he's super-hot, hotter than you actually and she's happy."

Austin was pissed, more than pissed, he wanted to find out who this Vincent was and rip his head off.

"Tell me where she lives Vivian."

"No! Now leave it alone, Andy is going to be here any minute and the last thing she needs is you here."

"You can't hide her from me forever."

"Well I'm sure going to try my best so get over it."

Vivian then opened the door to find Andy at her door.

"Andy."

But Andy wasn't looking at Vivian, but at Austin. It was time that she confronted him and get this over with because she wasn't about to hide from him. She was serious when she told her brother that she didn't need to be sheltered anymore.

"Andy..."

Andy shook her head at Vivian and sighed.

"Give us a minute will you?"

"But..."

"Please?"

Vivian looked back at her brother and glared at him before heading downstairs. Andy waited until Vivian made it down before going in and closing the door, looking up.

"How are you Austin?"

Austin didn't know what to say. Inside his heart was aching, his senses were itching to touch her, his brain wanted to tell her he missed her and his other place wanted her under him.