Chapter 54

Blaine made it out to Mady's room to find Holly.

"Where's Andy?"

"She went for a run."

"Alone?"

"No, Austin went with her."

Blaine walks out of the room and back into their room and to Andy's jewelry box to find her ring. He slams her box down and runs down stairs to find Shiloh up feeding her baby.

"Morning."

She looks up at him.

"Morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, thank you, but have you seen Austin?"

"Went for a run with Andy."

Blaine could clearly see that Shiloh wasn't surprised.

"It doesn't bother you that they're together?"

"Sometimes it does, but only because I wish he would get over it already."

"What about Andy?"

Shiloh shakes her head with a smile, then looks up at him.

"Not so much. I know Austin and she have history, but for Andy it's history. Austin can offer her the world, but Andy never really cared about that. To her it's about the love, the friendship and having someone who loves her for who she is. You make her very happy and I think Austin just needs to understand that."

"I wish he would understand sooner."

"You sound scared."

Blaine leans against the counter and shakes his head.

"Something he told me really shook me yesterday."

"Ah, explains why you looked so tense last night."

"I don't know why I let him get to me."

"It's what Austin does and if he got you, what did you do?"

"Something really bad."

"Like?"

"Austin said that he was better than me because he could give Mady to Andy and because of that I ended up ignoring her. It wasn't until I asked her if Mady was in bed that she informed me that Austin was up with her. I got upset, blew up in her face. The worst part is that I laughed at her when she asked me if I wanted a baby. I told her she was no use."

"Oh Blaine why would you do that?"

"Because I'm an idiot that's why. Austin just has a way of getting under my skin because just thinking about her going back pisses me off."

"You can't think like that. If you do, I'll guarantee you that she will. One thing you should know about Andy is that regardless of the amount of love she has for you, Andy can and will leave when she knows she isn't wanted."

"I don't want her to leave. That's the last thing I would ever want, but I don't know, I haven't told anyone, but I want kids and it's so stupid because I always said I didn't want any and when Andy told me she couldn't I thought it was perfect, but lately..."

"It's not complete?"

Blaine shakes his head and sighs.

"I want her, I love her more than anything, but there's just something missing."

"Have you told her this?"

"Of course not, she would leave me in a heartbeat so I could run off and find someone else and I don't want that."