Chapter 59

Andy didn't know if she should forgive him or let him go. She had already been through so much, but they were having a baby and she really didn't want to do this on her own again.

"Andy I think you should get back in bed and rest."

Andy felt Blaine tense as Victor put his two cents in, but didn't stop looking at her.

"I thank you and your family for taking care of my girl for me, but I think I can take care of her from here on out. What do you say baby, would you like me to stay?"

Blaine caressed her cheek and kissed her again.

"Tell me baby."

Andy was a sucker for his charming ways and nods. Blaine smiles and kisses her one more time.

"I love you."

Andy didn't know what it was about Blaine, but she felt at peace and comfort that she fell asleep in his arms.

"The baby is growing, she's getting better, leave it alone dad."

"Listen to your daughter for once. Andy loves me and I love her and I'm not going anywhere."

"It's my home."

Shiloh was getting tired of his shit and slammed her hands on the counter.

"Dad! Come on! You have to stop this! Andy loves Blaine and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Didn't you tell me once that I would be good for her?"

"That was a long time ago, before she met Blaine."

She pointed to Blaine.

"Always fucken Blaine."

"Get used to it old man, she's in love with me."

Blaine was sitting back listening to the old man confess his love for the woman he loved, more than anything and he knew that it was time to take Andy somewhere else.

"I also think it's time Andy and I leave."

Austin had to step in then.

"Now wait, Andy isn't fully well yet. I really suggest you think about his one."

"I have and I'll be taking her to a place I know she'll be safe and no one will know of."

"Where?"

"It wouldn't be a secret if I told you."

Shiloh shook her head.

"Then you are not taking her, I have to make sure she's okay."

"Oh you will."

Blaine got up then and ran up to Andy's room where she was taking a nap with Mady who wasn't really sleeping, but looking at her mother.

"Hey princess what are you doing?"

"Momma Angel."

"She is."

Blaine walked in closer to them and saw that Andy wasn't moving.

"Maddy go get Daddy."

"Okay."

She got up quietly and left. As soon as she was out of the room, Blaine rolled Andy over and could see she wasn't breathing and quickly started working on her. Austin came in a second later and ran to Andy himself.

"How long?"

"I don't know, I just left her for five minutes! Come on Baby, don't do this to me, breathe!"