Chapter 50

Coming down for breakfast Melissa had soup and tea ready for her. Her father was the first to say good morning and when Andy didn't answer him Kylie did.

"Birthday girl had a little too much fun last night and she lost her voice."

Of course the guys start laughing with Blaine looking at her, but she ignores him and takes her cup of soup and starts eating.

"So you can't say no?"

Andy glares at Angelo.

"Never mind."

"I'll go to the pharmacy."

Blaine gets up and walks away, making her father smile then back at her.

"We need to talk baby."

Andy sighs and gets up with her two cups and follows her dad outside where it was already starting to warm up.

"Blaine came to me this morning and told me what happened."

Andy sighs and shakes her head.

"Andy..."

She shakes her head again, but her father stops her.

"Listen to me. Blaine is the best thing that can happen to you and you know that."

"I'm fine."

"No you are not. Do you not think I don't know what happens to you or to anyone of my children? I have eyes on the back of my head, everywhere and I know for a fact that he makes you happy. Now what Miguel said to Blaine was at the wrong time, but it's a fact. In this business we have enemies and enemies look for weaknesses and you're Blaine's."

Andy laughs, like yeah right.

"Young lady this is not a joke!"

"Yes it is!"

Andy felt the pain, but she wanted to make a point.

"We fucked, really well and that's it."

"Andy..."

"No Dad, you need to listen to me for once. I don't need him. Why do you always think I need someone? Do I not do a good enough job for you, am I not good enough without a man next to me?"

"Of course you do and you are, but..."

"But what? What do I have to do for you to stop this? I don't ask you for anything, do I?"

"No."

"Then what is it?! I'm so sick of everyone thinking I need a man in my life to be happy when I don't! All I need is for my father to accept that I want to be alone. That yes I am a single mother and damn proud of it!"

"Calm down."

"Calm down? That's all you have to say?"

"I understand what you're saying, but you need to relax, you're going to make yourself sick."

"But I am sick, sick of everyone making decisions of my life like I don't matter, especially you!"

"I just want what's best for you and Blaine is it!"

"Blaine can kiss my ass. I have a better chance with Austin!"

"Don't you even think about it!"

Andy shakes her head and sighs taking her tea back into her hands.

"I'm just saying."

"Well don't. Austin isn't good enough for you, he never has and never will be."