Chapter 60

As the baby was growing more and more in Andy's stomach, the more Shiloh wanted Andy out. Andy had practically taken over the farm. Everyone came to her for direction when Austin wasn't around and Nate didn't care for anyone's opinion, but Andy's. Even Austin wasn't paying as much attention to Shiloh as he was to Andy.

"We should go out, get out of here, we haven't really done much since Andy moved in."

"Andy needs to be here, you know that."

"Yes, but she's practically taken over everything around here."

Austin stopped what he was doing and looked up at his wife.

"What is it?"

"I just want to go out with my husband, that's all."

"You know it's the end of the month, I have all these bills to put in the books and then there's..."

"I get it, it's a no, but if it was Andy, I bet you'd drop everything."

"So, this is about Andy."

He said it more like a statement than a question.

"Everything is about Andy around here."

Austin felt himself start getting irritated.

"Alright, like what?"

"Like the fact that you leave Andy to make decisions on the farm when Nate or her brother are not around."

"Because she's worked on the farm and knows the farm more than anyone else."

Shiloh wasn't having it and sat down.

"But I know as much as her, maybe more."

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

Andy could hear them yelling through the door and decided to call Blaine.

"Hey love."

"Can I go home now?"

Blaine was on another business trip but was on a plane to her because he missed her.

"What did you do this time?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure it's about me, like always. So, can I go home?"

"Do you know where home is?"

"No, but I'm sure it's a lot better than being here."

Blaine was hopeful she would remember, but she still hadn't remembered anything. Though it was good to try and make her fall in love with him again.

"Can you hold on tight another day?"

"No, I want to go now. Shiloh has gotten as far as not to let Mady play with her son."

"Did you tell Austin?"

"No, Shiloh doesn't even know that I know. Look, please? I want to go home; I don't want to be here."

He could hear she wasn't happy, and he knew he couldn't say no to her.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thank you, you're the best!"

"Tell Austin."

"I will, thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, now go get some rest."

"Yes sir."

She blew him a kiss and hung up. She was putting her phone away when she heard more yelling. She was tired, so she very carefully got up and went to the top of the stairs.