Chapter 58

Austin had told Shiloh about Andy and was surprised when she said she would take her to her dads and that's where Mady was going.

"What about you?"

Austin looked at his wife and shook his head.

"I know I promised, but it's Andy. Damn it it's her!"

He couldn't get Andy's tired voice over the phone as if she was saying goodbye to him, to life itself.

"She needs you doesn't she?"

"I don't know. It's just that I can't get her voice out of my head. It was as if she was giving up and I've never heard her like that before."

"I have to tell you something, but you have to promise me you won't get mad."

"What?"

"I've been speaking to Blaine."

"Since when?"

"Since thanksgiving. Andy's pregnant and he's afraid with all of this that this might be the last time."

"She's pregnant?! How can you keep this from me?! Andy's going to die if she stays there."

"I know, but if you let me help you, I can somehow get in there and I don't know help her come out of it somewhat okay."

"Somewhat?"

"Andy can die if she doesn't take care of herself."

Austin shook his head and grabbed their bags.

"Call your father, Holly and the kids are going either way, you're going with me."

And that's what they did. When they landed a car was waiting for them that took them straight to Blaine and Andy's house.

"Calm down, I know you want to kill him, but think of Andy."

"If she dies, I'm killing them all."

Shiloh squeezed his hand and got out of the car first, going straight to Blaine.

"Have you heard from her?"

Blaine nodded.

"He hurt her."

"Who did?!"

Austin didn't waste any time and grabbed Baine by the collar, slamming him against the front door.

"Who hurt her?!"

"Her grandfather."

"You were supposed to protect her! She trusted you!"

"I know she did, but I can't just go in there and take her, it's not that easy."

Austin let go of him.

"Then you better have a good damn plan."

"Let's go inside."

Andy was on her second day locked up with no food when her mother came in.

"She's in here."

Andy felt like a robot at this point and when she saw a familiar face come in, she didn't react like the person looking at her was hoping.

"How long has it been since she ate?"

"Two days, we try, but this is how she's been since she came home."

"Any allergies?"

"No, none."

The woman knew it wasn't true. Looking down at Andy she saw someone she knew was giving up.