Chapter 61

After a couple of hours and a very fast car ride, Blaine jumps out of the car and runs towards maternity. He's got no time for check ins and makes it to Andy's room, only to see her laughing with Shiloh and Austin.

Andy watched him out of breath and smiled at him as he went up to her. She's has never seen him so out of control before, but she thought it was super cute.

"Hi."

"Am I late?"

Andy shakes her head and pulls him down to her lips, but Blaine takes more than they're used to, and she lets him. That is until Austin clears his throat.

Andy is the first to pull away but does go back in for two more before looking up at him.

"I love you."

Blaine smiles and opens his eyes to her.

"I love you too."

"I have something to tell you, but I need you to not freak out on me, okay?"

Blaine sits beside her and looks at her seriously, waiting for her to spill it.

"Well you know how you've been making jokes about how I was too big to have just one baby growing?"

Blaine glares at her, looks at both Austin and Shiloh then back to Andy.

"You're fucken with me, aren't you?"

Andy shakes her head.

"Wanna know what it is?"

"You know?"

"Well no, but we can find out."

Blaine shakes his head and kisses her.

"Out."

Austin and Shiloh didn't have to be told twice and run outside.

Blaine kisses Andy until she can't breathe.

"Well."

He hugs her tightly without hurting the babies and sighs.

"How fucken lucky are we?"

Andy laughs, pulling away and looking at him.

"I think we should surprise everyone, especially dad, oh dad is going to freak!"

Blaine pulls back and looks at her.

"Wait, what did you just say?"

"What?"

Then it hits her.

"Oh my god I remember!"

Blaine just looks up and thanks god, then looks back at the woman of his dreams.

"You... you've been holding out on me missy."

"I swear I haven't."

Then she remembers why she's been away from him and she looks down.

"What is it?"

"My mother, she's alive and my grandfather, if they..."

"Hey..."

Blaine lifts her head to him and kisses her.

"I promise you, this time, no one, and I mean no one is going to hurt you or our babies. Do you understand me?"

Andy nods and kisses him with a sigh.

"I love you so much."

Blaine smiles and kissed her back.

"I love you more."

Angelo was texting everyone updates when Blaine comes out of the room. Putting his phone away, he looks up at him.