Chapter 31

After being home for a couple weeks, Andy made the decision to finally suck it up and tell him, but she knew she had to do it in person.

"I'll go with you."

"No, I promise, I'll be fine."

"Yeah, but you're driving on your own and you're in your third trimester."

"And your boyfriend is coming, so stay."

"Dad can take you."

"Shiloh, no."

"I don't know Andy."

"I have to do this; it's the only way to get this heavy feeling off my shoulders. I can't keep pushing this off to the side, I have to do this."

"Fine, but call me anytime you get a chance and call me when you get there."

"I promise, now go, I have packing to do and you have to get ready for your romantic weekend."

Shiloh squeaked and left her apartment. Andy was happy for her friend it seemed this was the guy for her and she was just a bit jealous about it because he sounded like a dream.

Taking a deep breath, Andy got to packing.

"Call me if you hear anything."

"Sure."

"Have a good weekend guys."

Austin grabbed his bag and headed back to California for a weekend with Shiloh. She had been the distraction he needed to finally begin to forget Andy. She wished Andy all the best in his heart, but he had to let her go. There was just nothing else he could do and he had to understand that. Andy will always be the one he screwed up on, but god had given him a second chance with Shiloh and he was going to try his hardest to make it work.

This weekend would determine if she could be his forever or if he had to move on.

Andy made it in two days and she was exhausted so she stopped at her brother's first.

"Andy?"

She smiled and got out. When she saw her brother's face she started crying because she hadn't seen him since she left.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to tell him."

Leo pulled away, looking down at her.

"He's not here, he left this morning to California, in fact to San Francisco."

"For what?"

Leo sighed, shaking his head.

"Leo?"

"Andy?"

Andy looked behind her brother to see Vivian with her own stomach.

"Hey."

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

"Just needed to get away."

"You didn't come to see my brother did you because he's not in Texas. Jack ass has..."

"Vivian, enough."

"But she deserves to know."

"Know what?"

Andy looked between both of them.

"Know what?"

Leo signed, shaking his head.

"He's got a girlfriend. Some big shot's daughter that is just as sophisticated and educated and independent as he is, at least that's what grandfather said."