Chapter 38

Arriving home, Andy was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed, so dumping her things on the floor she jumped onto her bed and covered herself up.

"Andy we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About you and Shiloh."

"Forget it, I'm not doing it. She's your daughter and I'm not about to express what I feel about her."

"I'm not asking you to. Baby look at me."

Andy pulled the covers off of her.

"What?"

"I understand you don't want to talk to her, but we have to come down to some kind of compromise. She's my daughter and I don't like not being able to see her."

"No one is asking you not to."

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't."

Andy sat up, looking at him.

"Tell me."

"I love you both and the reason I fell in love with you in the first place was because of how good of a friend you were to her."

Andy laughed, getting off the bed, but Victor stopped her by sitting her on his lap.

"Don't walk away from me. I really want you to consider hearing her out."

"What for? There is nothing to talk about. She's with the father of my child and I'm with her father, even trade."

"She's my daughter Andy, please?"

"I can't, I'm sorry, I just can't because I'm not ready and I'm not going to make this worse."

Andy got off from his lap and walked into her bathroom turning on the bathtub and took off her clothes as Victor watched her.

"Can I join you?"

"Are you going to keep talking about her?"

"No."

Andy moved forward and let him get in behind her.

"I'm sorry if I got you upset."

"I just don't want to talk about it. She's your daughter you have every right to see her, talk to her, but I have nothing to say to her and I want to keep it that way. It's just unnecessary drama that I don't need."

Victor sighed, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him

"You're right, I won't bring it up again."

"Thank you."

"But can I say one thing though?"

Andy nodded.

"Avoiding the problem isn't going to make it go away."

"It will until I'm ready to deal with it and right now I'm not."

"Fine, whatever you say."

She knew he was upset, so she turned around and looked at him.

"Are you upset now?"

With a sigh he shook his head.

"I just wish she was happy, but not with him."

Andy shrugged, wrapping her arms around her knees.

"Sometimes we can't help who we fall in love with. In this case she just so happened to fall in love with the man I was pregnant with and who had shattered my heart."