Chapter 26

"My love, time to get up."

"Mmmm... I don't want to. Five more minutes."

Austin laughed, pulling her back against his front.

"You have to get to work baby and I have to get down to the farm then to work myself."

Andy shook her head. She didn't want to, but this was their routine every morning after spending all weekend together in New York. Ever since they came back they've grown closer together and were more in love than ever. Things seemed to be going back to normal and no one was more than happy than her.

"Come on love, I'll even take a shower with you."

Andy smiled, rubbing her behind against him.

"Love..."

Andy turned around with a laughed and kissed him, pushing him onto his back.

"I'll make it quick, I promise."

This was every morning and every morning it was never a quick one, but today Austin knew she would be late so he picked her up and took her into the bathroom with him, pausing to get things started.

Andy looked at herself in the mirror and tilted her head to one side and then the other.

"Austin, do my breasts seem bigger to you?"

Austin turned around and looked at her, but his eyes were on something else. Going behind her he spread her legs and rubbed himself against her.

"I don't know, but I know for sure your ass has."

"Mmm... really?"

"Definitely, now get in the shower so I can have my way with you."

Andy was feeling funny after their shower and it wasn't because she was already running late, but because of what had happened in the shower.

"Relax, I think it was fucken hot."

"I'm serious Austin, I don't feel right."

"Well how do you feel like?"

"I actually feel irritated."

"Is your period due?"

"I don't even know. After what happened I haven't really paid any attention."

Austin rubbed her shoulders, kissing her neck.

"Remember what the doctor said, you'll still experience some things."

Andy remembered and that just made her think about things she didn't want to.

"You're right."

"How about I bring dinner tonight and we have a quiet movie night alone, just you and me."

"You said that last time and you didn't come home until midnight."

"Are you sure you're not just PMSing because I fairly remember you doing this to me last month as well."

"Are you trying to get me mad?"

"Absolutely not, I'd like sleeping next to you where I can grope and grab anything I want."

He then started tickling her, in what ended Andy bent over their his and her's sinks.

"Oh my god right there!"

"You're late."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Everything okay?"

She nodded, but she knew she wasn't really okay.

"Sure?"

"Just not feeling myself this morning."