Chapter 36

"Shiloh let's go!"

"I'm coming!"

She ran out of the restroom and Austin stopped what he was doing.

"Wow."

Shiloh smiled, doing a turn for him.

"Like it?"

"It's... it's wow."

Shiloh had contacted one of her friends and got a special dress made for the event when she received the invitation. She was really looking forward to seeing her father as she hasn't seen him since she decided to pick Austin over Andy. She knew it was due to her decision, but mostly because he didn't like to hear about Austin when he had been the cause of all the problems for Andy.

Arriving, Austin was suddenly overwhelmed with the amount of photographers and was nearly blinded while they took pictures. It was a different experience and for Shiloh she loved it, she was born into it, so it was just another event for her to support her father in.

"Come on, let's go inside, I need a drink."

"Now you're talking."

Shiloh proudly introduced her new man to all of those that she came across and to her satisfaction Austin was a natural. Austin knew what he was doing, he was a Caldwell after all and he knew a thing or two about charm.

"So Shiloh I hear your dad has a new girlfriend and a very young one at that."

Shiloh frowned.

"He does?"

"Oh come on don't play coy with me! She's been all over the tabloids these last couple of weeks with their new baby?"

Shiloh laughed.

"I think you've got him confused with someone else because first dad doesn't have a baby nor a girlfriend."

"Are you sure?"

"I think I would know if he did, especially a baby."

"Well they are just rumors and just between you and I, tell your dad to be careful with those pretty girls."

She then walked away leaving Shiloh to stand there confused.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Shiloh wasn't alright. She had a feeling it was Andy he was with and he didn't tell her, but then again they hadn't spoken to each other.

"You think it's Andy?"

Shiloh looked at Austin.

"Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"I'm fine Shiloh, she means nothing to me anymore."

She looked at him and eventually nodded.

"Let's go find our table and then I need to pee."

"Go, I'll find it."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Austin made his way through the crowd of people and straight for the bar getting himself a drink before heading to their table.

Shiloh on the other hand went around to see if she could find her dad, but the room was too large and with too many people there was no way to find him, so she eventually went to the restroom and then back to the table to find her dad.

"Daddy."

Victor turned and she could see he wasn't happy to see her, making her stomach tie into a knot.