Chapter 65

Two days before the wedding, everyone was starting to fly into the city. Some were staying at the house and some were in bed and breakfasts close to the house. Because of the amount of land they had, they were fortunate to have the wedding at their house. Things were already starting to get set up, flowers were beginning to fly in and her wedding planner was always at her house going over any last minute details.

"Andy, have a minute?"

"Yeah sure."

Andy was currently feeding the babies and so she was able to talk to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to let you know that a large shipment of wine is due to arrive today."

"Wine, but I thought we already had it?"

"We did, but this is from Victor?"

Andy's heart dropped and she swallowed back tears.

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he's Shiloh's dad. Umm... we used to date."

"Oh, well do you want me to send it back?"

"No!... Sorry, no. I'll call him and thank him later."

"Okay, well I'm going to have them put it down in the cellar for you."

"Thank you."

They went over the delivery of the dresses, the tuxes and arrival of music and food. They were just finishing up when Blaine and the guys walked in. Andy looked up and just as fast, she looks away.

"Can I get the key to the cellar?"

"Blaine has it."

Blaine goes up to her and kisses her on the head then kisses the kids.

"I have what?"

"The key to the cellar."

"I thought we already had all the wine?"

Andy doesn't say anything and continues feeding the babies.

"We did, but someone sent more as a wedding gift."

Blaine looks at Andy, but she's avoiding his eyes.

"Just let one of the guards know and they'll have it opened for you."

"Great, thanks. See you two tomorrow."

Andy says goodbye and gets up, cleaning the babies off.

"Who sent the wine Andy?"

Hating how he made her feel, she tries to ignore him, but she knew how much he hated her ignoring his question, even though she's been doing it a lot lately.

"Andy."

"Victor."

"Victor?"

Andy lets out a breath and looks up at him.

"Shiloh's dad."

She could instantly see the jealousy in his eyes and she kept herself from smirking.

"Since when is he sending you anything? Last time I checked he never wanted to talk to you again."

"Well then I guess he changed his mind."

She looks away and picks up the babies.

"Is he coming to the wedding?"

Andy just shrugged and walks away, avoiding any more questions.