Chapter 2

Arriving in Texas, Andy has never seen so many cowboy hats and boots in her life and everyone was so friendly, she wasn't use to that. Living in New York, she was use to the rude comments and everyone only looking out for themselves.

"Come on, the car is this way."

Leo took her luggage and Andy followed, getting hit right away with the humidity and heat. Leo laughed, knowing this was something his sister would have to get used to.

By the time Andy made it to the gigantic truck her brother insisted was the best truck in the world, she had sweat running down her back and in every crease in her body.

"Told you to wear shorts and a tank."

Andy rolled her eyes and got in, regretting it immediately.

"My gawd, it's a sauna in here!"

Leo laughed and jumped in after throwing their bags onto the bed of the truck.

"Welcome to Texas."

Andy pulled her book back out and started reading, regardless of the effort Leo was trying to get her to look at everything Texas had to offer. He got that it wasn't the city she was used to, but this was going to be her home now and she had to learn where everything was at.

Leo took her book and threw it into the back seat.

"Hey!"

"Look around! Stop hiding behind your damn books! This is your home now!"

Andy glared at his brother, but still didn't say anything. That is until they pulled up to the gated community and into one of the biggest driveways she's ever seen.

"Like it?"

"This isn't yours is it?"

"Of course it is and now it's yours too."

Andy huffed, yeah right.

"Come on, I want you to meet my wife."

That stopped Andy from getting out of the truck.

Leo knew that he had kept this from her, but only to protect her and until he made sure she was ready.

"You'll love her, I promise."

"What's her name?"

"Vivian."

Andy let out a sigh; she knew she wasn't going to like her already and she hadn't even met her yet.

"Please just give her a chance, at least try."

Taking a deep breath she opened the door only to be greeted by a man, a very handsome man, Leo's best friend. She had seen him in only pictures, but she could recognize him anywhere. He was your typical farm boy. He had the dark brown hair, the tan and the muscle to go along with all the hard work he probably did during the day and not to mention the six foot height to her five seven. He was also wearing tight jeans and a flannel, but no boots which was a bummer.

"Hi, you must be Andy, I'm Austin, Leo's best friend and business partner."

Business Partner? Andy frowned, looking back for his brother, but her brother was already going inside. Coward...

"Let me help you off?"

Andy looked back towards Austin, shaking her head.

"Thanks, but I'm okay."

She jumped off herself and went to the back to retrieve her book. Austin watched her, especially her back side. Regardless of the baggy sweats and t-shirt, he could see she had the perfect body to go with that perfect face of hers. She had the same eyes and lips as her brothers, but she looked more like her mother than anything. If it wasn't for the lack of make-up, she could easily be confused with Kylie Jenner, although he thought Andy was much prettier.

"Hey Austin, grab her bag will you?"

"Sure thing."

But Andy stopped him.

"It's okay, I can do it."

"It's no problem at all."

Austin jumped up, grabbed the suitcase, then jumped back down before heading inside.

"Well aren't you coming?"

If it wasn't for the heat she would have stayed out there.

As soon as she walked in she smelled roasted chicken and fresh bread, but her eyes were on the massive house, well at least to her. She was used to the small three bedroom two story house that she grew up in.

"So what do you think?"

"Massive."

Leo laughed, wrapping his arm around his sister, which just so happened to help her heart slow down a bit.

"Come, I want you to meet..."

That's where Andy pulled away.

"How about you just show me to my room? I wouldn't want to meet your wife looking like a rag doll."

"Oh I don't mind!"

Oh lord she thought as soon as she heard the voice. Then around came a tall blonde, blue eye, big boob, big ass and a watermelon for a belly with an apron on, woman, with too much makeup on.

"Hi, I'm Vivian. Oh it's so good to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you!"

All Andy could think about was, if she spoke like this all the time, then she saw the hug coming. Andy knew it was mean, but she backed away, hugging her brother instead.

"It's nice to meet you too."

Austin and Leo exchanged looks, Leo disappointed that his sister didn't like his wife and Austin wondering why she wasn't allowing anyone to touch her.

"Well ummm... dinner is ready. Honey why don't show her to your room?"

Andy pulled away from her brother then and grabbed her own bag.

"Lead the way Honey..."

Austin covered his mouth before he laughed, while Leo glared at his sister.

Once Leo had her in her room, he had to lay down the rules.

"Alright, rules."

Andy nodded as she looked around her cream colored room and when she meant cream colored, she MEANT cream color.

"She's very neutral isn't she?"

"It's the way I wanted it, so yes."

"Well it's nice."

"You share a bathroom with Austin and it's through there."

Andy froze looking back at her brother.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Austin is living here until they finish renovating his home."

All Andy could do was nod, after all this was her brother's home, not hers.

"Problem?"

"Nope, your house."

"It's yours too."

"Sure it is."

"Andy..."

"I know, stop with the attitude, got it, rule number one."

"And the sarcasm."

"Then just put a piece of tape over my mouth then."

"Andy, just be the sweet girl that I knew before I left. This no hugging, kissing, being nice and isolating yourself is not going to work around here."

"Then I'll go back home."

"This is your home now."

Andy wanted to cry, but ever since that day she refused to cry in front of anyone.

"I need a shower and would like to unpack."

"Come have dinner first."

"I'm not hungry."

"Andy, don't start with me."

"Fine, just give me a minute at least?"

"Five minutes."

"Yes sir."

"Funny."