Chapter 57

Andy's breakfast was sent up to her, but she didn't feel like eating. She had been staring at her phone all night crying, trying to figure it out what it was that she was going to do. She knew she only had two options, fight her way out or give into what they wanted and giving up seemed so easy at that point. Mady would just stay with her father, Blaine would find someone else and her, well she wasn't going to live this life if this was how she was going to feel. There was no way that she would live like this and with them.

So as she sat there looking at the picture of her and Blaine she came up with a plan to make them pay.

Taking a shower and getting ready with the things provided to her, she became Andy again. Looking at herself in the mirror she gave herself a pep talk in her head before coming out of her room to see that there was a guard standing there.

"Miss."

"Take me to see my grandfather."

"He's at his office."

"Then take me there."

"I'll just have to call him first."

"I'll meet you down stairs."

She walked away and headed down to the kitchen where the women were baking, excluding her mother, who was sitting at the breakfast table reading a magazine which her own face was on.

"Andy, you came down."

"No reason to be sitting in a room crying if I'm stuck here."

"Oh I wouldn't say that. You're free to roam the house all you want and the grounds."

Just then the guard that was outside her door came in.

"Miss Andy, your grandfather is expecting you."

"Good, let's go."

Her mother then got up.

"I'm going with you."

"No, this is between him and I, that's it."

Andy followed the guard out and into an SUV that took them back into the city. Her heart started pounding as they got closer and closer, until they were in the heart of New York City.

"Wait until I open the door."

Andy nodded and waited until her door was opened then helped out and escorted out, but she stopped once she saw the name on the building. Andy shook her head and went in, following the guard until the elevator doors opened and her grandfather was waiting for her.

"Welcome."

She stepped out to the side and waited for him.

"Right this way."

She started walking towards doors that had her face plastered on them.

"Nice touch."

"Hey have to be proud of my grandbaby."

Something inside of her ached when he called her that and she had to fight back the urge to cry. Stopping at the doors, he opened them for her and she went in to find lunch set up.

"I thought you might be hungry."

"Thank you."

He walked over to the table and pulled the seat out for her, then sat down across from her.

"So is this social or business?"

"I don't know. Honestly I don't know why I came, but seeing as you own me, let's talk business."

"I don't own you, yes you are my granddaughter, but that doesn't mean you can't do what you love."

"Can we just get one thing straight?"