Chapter 19

By the end of the night Andy was exhausted and thankfully Carlos ended up passing out but so did everyone else so she was stuck staying at the house. Taking a quick shower she grabbed one of his t-shirts and put it on before going under the covers.

Half way through the night her phone went off and she grabbed it to find her brother calling her.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank god, where have you been?!"

"I'm sorry, things came up, what's wrong?"

"I'm at the hospital."

"What, why?"

"Austin, he was in a car accident earlier today."

"Oh my god, is he okay?"

Andy was off the bed and grabbing her dress, putting it back on.

"He's in and out and he keeps asking for you. You need to come down here."

"On my way."

She hung up and grabbed her things, running out as she called for a cab.

The minute she was through the door she stopped to see Austin lying on a bed covered in cuts and bruises and bandages. She automatically started crying, walking towards him. She came to his side and looked at him from head to toe then back again. He had broken his arm and leg on the right side, as well as his ribs.

"Oh Austin."

"Andy?"

She turned to find Vivian as scared as she was. She went up to her and hugged her.

"I can't lose him Andy, I can't."

"I know and you're not, everything is going to be okay."

Andy let her cry before Vivian pulled away and looked down at her.

"Nice dress."

Andy nodded, but she really didn't want to explain it.

"Yeah."

"Happy birthday by the way."

Andy smiled.

"Thanks, where's Leo?"

"Downstairs he's talking to Vincent."

"For what?"

"He was the one who was attending the ER when they brought Austin in."

"Yeah, he does that from time to time."

"Austin crashed not too far from your apartment. Did you guys get in a fight?"

Andy shook her head.

"No, he came by when I was leaving and he said that he just wanted to say goodbye because he was leaving and I told him to have a safe flight and that I would see him around, but that was it."

"Were you leaving with someone else?"

"What does this have to do with Austin?"

"Answer the question Andy."

"Yes, but it wasn't what he thought. He was the driver."

"Who's driver?"

"No ones, he doesn't know him."

"Was he the one that gave you that dress?"

"Are you blaming me for this?"

"Well..."

"What, are you serious? You were the one who kept telling me to stay away from him and not to listen to him. All I did was say see you later to him, that's it!"