Chapter 30

"Come on Austin, let's go swimming."

They had both had way too much to drink and were feeling good, something Austin hadn't felt in a while.

"Race yah!"

Shiloh ran after him and they both jumped in ending them both in each other's arms. Shiloh wrapped her arms around him, pushing him against the wall of the pool and lifted herself up just enough to take him.

Austin groaned, kissing her and turning them around so the he could control it. Shiloh held on, fighting the urge to keep quiet and when she knew that she couldn't, she took him to her room.

What Shiloh didn't know was that her best friend was next door and was hearing everything.

Andy had just been dropped off by Victor after dinner and a couple of dances, before she felt tired again. She was just about to get into bed when she heard the giggles, the shhh's and she knew there was no way she would be able to fall asleep now.

Knowing that she couldn't sleep she left her room to find Victor coming back to her room.

"Loud one isn't she?"

"Now you know why I won't move in with her?"

Victor laughed, taking Andy's hand.

"Come on, we'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Together?"

"You can't really expect me to hear them all night do you?"

They heard them and she agreed, following him downstairs.

Victor was a very happy man, especially in the middle of the night when Andy scooted closer to him and cuddled with him. He pulled her closer and stole a kiss form her lips before falling asleep himself.

Andy woke up with arms wrapped around her and herself wrapped around someone else, until the person she was with spoke.

"Good morning."

Andy opened her eyes and jumped, which wasn't a good idea as she ended up stumbling out of bed and onto the floor. Andy cried out, holding onto her stomach.

"Andy!"

Victor jumped out of bed and down next to her, screaming Shiloh's name until she came running.

"Shit, what happened?"

She ran to Andy who was in tears.

"She got startled and fell off the bed, what do I do?"

"Did you hit your stomach?"

All Andy could do was nod and that's when panic set in on Shiloh.

"We have to get her to the hospital, now!"

Without hesitation, Victor picked Andy up and they all climbed onto the car and headed for the nearest hospital.

Andy was scared but Shiloh stood by her side the entire time while Victor waited outside.

After an examination and an ultrasound she was told to stay off her feet for the rest of the weekend just to make sure nothing happens.

"That's it you're moving in with me."

Andy shook her head at Shiloh.

"No way. I'll be fine, in fact I think I just want to go home."

"No can do young lady, I refuse to let you go home on your own."

"Victor, I'll be fine."

"I said no. I caused this, it's the least I can do to make it better, so you're staying."