Chapter 5

Andy was currently trying on dresses with her brother as she didn't have a mother or sisters to help her, so she asked Leo to accompany her as he owed her.

"This one?"

Leo made the same face he's been making for the hour and six dresses.

"Seriously, none of them?"

"They're just not you."

"Getting married to help your brother isn't me either, but I have no other choice, so just tell me which one?"

Leo took the blow to his gut, but sighed, getting up.

"Fine the third one. You stared at yourself longer in it."

Andy liked that one too, it was a perfect fit and it met all the requirements except that she could easily take the lace off later and go bare shoulder.

She tried it one more time this time they added a veil and shoes and some jewelry to complete the look. It was then that it hit her, she was getting married and to a man she hardly knew.

"Hey..."

Leo turned her around and wiped her tears.

"Mom and dad would have been proud and so am I."

"What if it doesn't work? What if I can't love him?"

"It'll work and I have no doubt that you will love him. He's a good man, one that deserves as much as you, to be happy, so please give it a chance."

"How much money are you getting?"

"I already got mine."

Andy frowned.

"Vivian got the same condition and so we got married."

"What, but you two seem so in love."

"We are, but we had a year to get to know each other before we tied the knot."

"Yet, I never knew about it."

"Because that meant you getting married sooner than now. I wanted you to finish school, have a life before settling down, but you never listen."

"I was happy with my life."

"Well this is your life now."

"I hate you."

Andy walked away from him then and was taking off her dress when she got a call.

"Hello?"

"Still haven't saved me on your contacts I see."

"Well I haven't really had a chance."

"Don't worry I've got you a new phone and number."

"You didn't have to do that, I like my phone and number."

"You're phone is cracked and chipped, it's out of date and you don't need a New York number anymore."

"Are you always this bossy?"

"I know what I want and who deserves what I want. Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, just finished."

"Was it everything you've always wanted?"

"It's everything your grandfather requires."

"Then don't get it, we'll go somewhere else, somewhere you'll like."

"Its fine Austin, I found a pretty one that you and your grandfather would like."

"I don't care how it looks like as long as you're happy with it."