Chapter 44

Landing on a private resort, Andy knew that she had somehow made Blaine change and even though she felt bad about it and wanted to explain to him the reason behind it, she couldn't.

Everyone saw the change, especially Angelo.

"Relax, he gets in his moods."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Right because it just so happens Blaine invited our usual friends to meet us here and Kylie to join us."

Andy looked up at him.

"Kylie?"

"The one and only."

"Great."

"You're telling us, we can't stand her."

She smiles, but wraps her arm around him, allowing him to wrap his own.

"Well then we'll stick together, how about that?"

"Fine by me!"

Angelo then picks Andy up over his shoulder and smacks her behind.

"Angelo!"

They both laugh as they walk into the house where he finally puts her down after he couldn't take her own slaps to his ass and everyone is looking at them especially Blaine who had Kylie wrapped around him. She smirks at him as Angelo wraps his arm around her and walks her off to get something to drink.

Blaine notices the red mark on her behind and walks up to her, yanking her away.

"Hey!"

He pushes her behind him and confronts Angelo.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

Angelo frowns.

"What the hell has gotten into you?"

"You hit her you jack ass!"

Blaine pushes Angelo and Andy is quick to stop him.

"Whoa, relax!"

"Are you defending him?!"

"I'm trying to explain it, we were playing around, and you should see his ass."

Andy smiles at him and shows him her hand.

"See, red, so can you just calm down?"

"He shouldn't touch you like that."

"And why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Well last time I checked I do as I please."

"Not when you're under my watch."

"Your watch?"

"My trip, my watch."

"How about you go with Kylie and watch over her, I'm fine."

"Right... Angelo?"

"At least he's not telling me what to do, now if you'll excuse me your majesty."

Andy walks away then and back onto the beach where she's more than happy to spend her time alone.

She couldn't necessarily go back on the boat, but she sure as hell wasn't going back there, so she took a walk.

"Damn it she's so infuriating!"

Vladimir pats Blaine's back and hands him a shot. Taking it, Blaine sits down running his hands through his hair.

"Man, you really do like her."

Blaine takes another shot then another.

"Shut up and you should have never slapped her ass!"