Chapter 25

Andy didn't know how long she was asleep, but when she woke up she was surrounded by tea lights and rose pedals.

At first she thought it was a dream, but the ache in her neck reminded her of what had happened earlier and she knew that it wasn't.

"Austin?"

She got up and looked around, but didn't find him, what she did find was a dress laying on the bed and a note. She knew what he was doing and smiled, taking the note.

Take a nice hot bath, get dressed and meet me down at the lobby, I'll be the handsome one with the killer smile.

Xoxox,

Austin

Andy laughed, shaking her head, running to the en-suite.

Austin wanted to do something special for Andy. She had been through a lot through the last couple of months and he thought she could use a good time especially after today. So setting up some surprises, he bought her a new outfit and waited for her downstairs.

Andy felt good after she was done getting herself ready and headed downstairs a little nervous.

She could feel eyes on her, but she kept her eyes forward and her chin up until the doors opened and she stepped out of the elevator.

Austin spotted her right away as she walked through the Lobby, looking around for him. He smiled and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"You look beautiful."

Andy gasped, but then smiled when she heard him.

"Hi."

She turned to look up at him.

"You look Handsome."

"I couldn't let my date out due me, now could I?"

Andy laughed, shaking her head.

"You really do look beautiful Andy."

He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you."

"Hungry?"

Biting her lip Andy nodded because she was suddenly feeling another kind of hunger and Austin could see it in her eyes. He smiled at her and took her hand, walking them to an awaiting horse carriage.

"My lady."

Andy smiled and with his help she stepped up with Austin right behind him, covering them both up with a blanket.

"I've always wanted to do this since I was a little girl."

Austin smiled down at her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Me too, but as a little boy."

Andy laughed, snuggling closer to him. They were quiet for the rest of the ride as they looked around at the buildings and lights.

Arriving at their destination, Austin helped Andy down then took her hand, walking them into a restaurant.

"Mr. Caldwell your table is ready."

Austin winked at Andy and they were seated.

"Enjoy your meal."

Andy saw how the hostess looked at Austin, but Austin was looking at the woman in front of him.

"Hey eyes up here."

Andy looked at him and she smiled.

"Yeah I'm your date, not her."