Spiritual 13

Anjali and Nani came to Temple waiting for Garima, when Chirag came there with his father Indrajith.

Chirag: what a surprise, you both here? How are you Nani ji?

Nani: I am fine Beta.

Chirag: [introducing his father] he's my father Indrajith Rana.

Anjali folded her hands and said Namsthe, Indrajith also said Namsthe to Nani

Chirag: Dad they belong to Raizada family , she's Anjali Singh Raizada and she's Devyani Singh Raizada.

Anjali; we heard lot about you uncle, but this is the first time we're seeing you.

Nani: by the way today anything special? You both are here.

Indrajith: actually, today is Chirag’s mother birthday, so we came here to do Pooja on her name.

Anjali: really? Where is aunty then? She not came with you?

Chirag face became paled, Indrajith kept his hand on his shoulder.

Indrajith: she's no more, gone to God's home leaving us alone here 2 years back.

Anjali: I am really sorry Chirag Ji, I don't know about this.

Chirag: that's OK, excuse us, we will meet after Pooja.

Saying this both went inside the temple, Anjali felt bad seeing Chirag, because she know without parents it's tough to live, at least he have his father with him, and she don't have.

Nani kept her hand on Anjali’s shoulder and nodded no.

Nani: don't feel bad Anjali, when our time comes, we have to leave all the things behind and have to go God's home.

At the mean time Garima reached Temple and came to them.

Garima: I am really Sorry, I am late, you both waiting for me here and I….

Nani: that's OK Garima, don't need any sorry.

Garima: actually I was searching Khushi's Kundali, that's Why it's got late.

Anjali: that's OK aunty, come Pandith ji waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLLEGE CAMPUS:

Shreya: what?? Really?? Your Mamma found your groom?

Khushi: yes and you know who's he? Arnav Singh Raizada's twin brother Aarav.

Rony: oh ya, yesterday I saw in News, he's handsome like ASR Khushi, his blue eyes makes him even handsome.

Shreya: you met him?

Khushi: no, if he's like Laad Governor then don't need to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR FASHION HOUSE:

As usual Khushi entered the AR office, atmosphere automatically changed. She came to give lunch box when she bumped with someone.

Khushi: can't you see while walking??

Opposite person just staring her, Khushi saw him and said…

Khushi: what happened to you today? No argument at all? Wow !! Arnav Singh Raizada don't argue today with me?

But still silence from him, Khushi is getting irritated and when she's going she heard…. 

I am Aarav Singh Raizada!!!

Khushi was shocked, she turned towards him and Aarav showed his eyes.

Khushi: I am really sorry, I thought you're Arnav Singh Raizada.