Spiritual 53

Khushi is sitting in the hall and instructing wedding planners to do their work properly. Today is Mehendi Ceremony of Anjali but Chirag is missing.

Arnav; are you sure that he went to Headquarters??

Aman: yes Arnav. But I don't know why they called him.

Arnav: is any related to Aarav Bhai?? Because Chirag is handling the case right??

Aman: we can't say anything now Arnav, we have to wait for Chirag.

HEADQUARTERS

Chirag is standing in front of the main police officer who's inquiring him about Vampire case.

Officer: you have allegations on you that you trying to destroy the evidence of Vampire case.

Chirag: sorry to say this sir, in my entire service I am not done any mistake nor I tried to destroy evidence.

Officer: but you have to give explanation Chirag.

Chirag: may I know who said you this??

Officer: we received one letter this morning. It's clearly written that you're into this.

Chirag: what sir, if someone unknown person write letter against me without proof how can you believe it?? Whatever report or evidence I got in Dark Forest I submitted in the laboratory. I respect law that's why I am standing in front of you when my presence needed in my Mehendi Ceremony.

Officer: why some unknown person write letter against only you Chirag??

Chirag: I don't know sir. If you don't trust on my duty then you can assign someone else to investigate this case. I don't mind.

Officer: ok we will think about it. You can leave.

Chirag nodded his head and salute the officer. He directly came to Nandhanvan. And explained the matter.

Anjali: it's strange right? Why some unknown person write letter to Headquarters??

Arnav: who's he now?? 

Khushi is the only one who's thinking something else. She didn't heard whatever they're discussing. She's thinking about what that old man said her. Arnav is observing her time to time.

Nani: leave this and strat ceremony. No need to worry about that. Everything will be ok soon.

All nodded and Nani made Anjali to sit on the small table and mehendi designer is drawing the mehendi design on her hands. Boys also allowed in this ceremony. Indrajith Rana came to Khushi.

Indrajith: Khushi Bitiya, we don't have anyone in our family can you do every rituals of Chirag as a sister??

Khushi shocked hearing this. She's happy at the same time.

Khushi: but uncle, how can I?? I mean….

Indrajith: I just not call you my daughter, I believe that you're my daughter. Please don't say No.

Chirag: he's right Khushi, whenever I see you, I felt that why should I don't have sister like you. So today that wish also fulfill. Please be my Sister Na. 

Khushi smiled and nodded her head. Chirag and indrajith hugged her from side. Arnav was happy seeing this. He's very much proud of Khushi. Like her name, she's always spread happiness around her.

Chirag: see Arnav, now you officially became my Jiju. 

Arnav nodded his head and hugged Chirag and said “ One brother is not enough that another one added in the list”. All smiled. Khushi brought Aarthi thaal, she first applied Tilak on Chirag's forehead and done Aarthi. With small pinch of mehendi Khushi wrote C.A on his palm. Khushi is busy in guest list when Arnav came to her.