Spiritual 49

Greece is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. The sun-drenched European country is equally as known for its serene sandy beaches as its astoundingly rich ancient history which has had a huge influence on so many aspects of today’s western society. This is Changing World for Aarav.

He's standing on Meteora, Kalabaka The complex of six monasteries are built precariously perched atop 1,300 feet high sandstone pinnacles, at the northwestern edge of the Plain of Thessaly in central Greece.

IMAGE

Aarav: Fairy Princess showed me this country, let's see where it leads to me.

NANDHAVAN 

Arnav: Khushi, where is my tie??? I am not finding here.

Arnav is searching his tie when Khushi came inside and seeing him angrily.

Arnav: what?? This time I am not lying please find it soon I am getting late to office.

Khushi: why you always wake up late then? Daily this is your routine to find things every morning.

Arnav: stop giving lecture to me early morning, help to find my tie.

Arnav said this in serious tone, Khushi just nodded and started to find his tie. She know he's upset because she denied him yesterday night.

Khushi found his tie and gave it to him. He's fluctuated, he got ready and without saying bye to her he went out. Khushi sat on bed and thinking.

Khushi: in this marriage preparation I ignored him, that's why he's upset. But he have to understand na? She's his sister after all.

She's still sitting when Anjali came to her and saw her sulked face. She came and sat beside her.

Anjali: So … Chote is upset with you?

Khushi: See na Di, he's behaving weird now a days. I don't know what to do? I tried to convince him but that to failed. He's not talking with me properly.

Anjali: he's upset because you're not hearing his words. Above all this you're ignoring him Khushi, he can tolerate anything but not your ignorance.

Khushi: I always beside him na Di, I agree few days I was busy, but our home is marriage home, he have to adjust na.

Anjali: You're wrong Khushi, he's upset because he don't want you to do any work, that to in this condition!! He's observing you from many days. I said you now, before he lose his temper get back to him.

Saying this Anjali went out, she's right, Arnav is upset because I am doing more work now a days. She thought something and went out.

DARK FOREST 

Original vampire is roaming here and there, he's very angry because he's not tracing Aarav 

Original vampire: where he went suddenly that to not informing me? How to find him? This will cost you Aarav mark my words.

He came out and standing in front of NANDHAVAN. Before he enter inside he saw Khushi coming out. Seeing her his six sense saying him danger is coming towards him. Khushi felt same movement when she felt during Dark Forest visit. Her baby felt Original Vampire presence that's why he's moving. Khushi remembered old man and kept her hand on her stomach.

Khushi: don't be hyper baby, soon you will come to this world, have patience, don't act as your Dad, Rakshas Raizada.

When she said Rakshas Raizada, baby kicked her. Khushi's eyes popped up feeling his kick.

Khushi: you naughty, if I scold your Dad then you kick me?? Why not after all you also Junior Raizada. 

Original vampire again went out, he don't know what happening here. At the evening Khushi is again busy in kitchen making something for Arnav. When Arnav entered inside mansion he heard sound from kitchen. He hurriedly came inside and saw Khushi sitting on floor and cleaning the glass which is broken by mistake. Seeing her sitting on floor his temper raised. Khushi stood up and took a plate to go their bedroom when Khushi saw the angry lion in front of her.