Spiritual 59

The Day arrived which Khushi is afraid of. She know now that something is going to happen. Khushi sitting and thinking about Old Man Words.

FLASHBACK START

Old man: whatever you do but you have to sacrifice your Son to rescue your family.

Khushi: why?? Why my son is related to this??

Old man: why?? You know that Khushi. You don't have option.

Khushi: what I have to do? To save my family??

Old Man: you have leave your son where you and your husband became one.

Khushi remembered that they became one in pool water. Khushi widen her eyes thinking about this.

Khushi: I have to leave my Son in pool water?? How can this possible?? He’s so small and RM is forbidden mansion now.

Old Man: Don't think about the situation. Everything will be clear from your view. Spell also remove by who spelled. You do your work. You have to leave your son in pool water.

*FLASHBACK END*

Khushi: no I will not do that. He's so small, how can I leave him in water? Why we became one in pool side?

She's still thinking when she saw her father standing near door and smiling to see.her.

Khushi: Dad, thank God you came. I can't do this Dad. See he's so small just 5 days baby.

Shashi: you have responsibilities Angel and you have to do that. My Responsibility is to bring you to this world. Your Brother's Responsibilities is to protect you and he's doing that. Now it's your turn to take Responsibilities Angel. Don't think much…. Everything will be fine.

Khushi: but Dad, if Arnav get to know this then he will Never forgive me.

Shashi: you came to this world to complete some motives Khushi. Now that time came. Keep stone on your Heart and move on towards your goal.

Saying that Shashi disappeared from the hospital. All are in Nandanvan and decorating the mansion to welcome their new member. Aman is staying in hospital.

Aman: today is Red Full Moon Night Khushi, at least now tell me what is bothering you?? How to finish this Original Vampire??

Khushi started to cry and Aman came to her and side hugged her. Khushi is hiccuping while crying. After few minutes Khushi explained everything. Aman was shocked hearing this.

Aman: what?? Nandhu baby kill that Original Vampire?? How?? I mean he's so small Khushi.

Khushi: I don't know anything Bhai! I don't know what to do. Please help me to do this. Because without your help I can't do anything. Please Bhai.

Aman: I Promised Dad that I will be your side no matter what. Don't worry I will be with you Hamesha.

Khushi smiled hearing this. Nandanvan is decorated fully and Arnav is the main in charge for this decorations. He just want his Son in his home Safely.

Chirag; wow!! Arnav is so eager to welcome his Son.

Anjali: He's like that only. If he start love someone then he will do with honesty. 

Arnav is desperate to welcome them so he called Khushi.

Arnav: where are you guys?? Aman is not picking my call. Everything is fine right??

Khushi controlled her cry and said “yes Arnav ji we're fine”.

Arnav; what happened Khushi?? Your voice is different today. I mean the happiness is missing in your voice.