Spiritual 28

After Pag-Phere Rasam Khushi and Arnav left the home, in the middle of journey, Khushi wanted to go Temple.

Khushi: let's go there Arnav, please.

Arnav: OK, by the way your ideas of breaking marriage proposals are awesome. Great ideas. But why you not done this in Aarav's matter?

Khushi: because, before I don't know my marriage is important in this stage, Bhai explained me, when I understood the next proposal come from your home, so I said OK.

Arnav: that to without seeing him properly. Strange!

Khushi: They said he's looks like you, because you both are twins, I already saw you, so on that basis I said OK.

Arnav: you mean, you like me?? That's why you said OK without seeing Aarav.

Khushi smiled hearing this, she not said anything and watching outside, when again Arnav asked “When I asked to marry me, what thought came in your mind that time??”.

Khushi: if I answer you that then you will be shock, I will tell you some other time. 

Temple came and Khushi smilingly get down, she bend to car window and seeing Arnav said “I married you... to Annoy, that to Rest of your life, so get ready to handle me”. She winked towards him and Arnav know she's pulling his leg. Arnav smiled and parked his car and came to Khushi who's holding Pooja Thaal. They went inside and folding their hands they're praying for their life.

Khushi: Devi Mayya, I started a new life with Arnav, I know you wanted this that's why you brought Arnav in my life for a reason, give me the strange to fulfill this relationship.

Arnav: I don't know what to ask from you, because long back I stopped expecting from others, but Khushi believe you more, please for the first time someone is solely belong to me, don't snatch her from me: and one more thing, please send someone in my Di’s life, she suffered a lot.

They prayed and sat sometime in the temple, when both stepping outside temple from nowhere a old man came to Khushi suddenly, Khushi's scared seeing him, in shock the Thaal went up and all Sindur fell on Khushi and Arnav.

Arnav: What the!! Don't you see we're coming??

Old man staring Khushi only, he's the same old man who once warned Nani and Anjali for arriving Evil [Aarav] entry in Mansion. Seeing him Khushi hugged Arnav and staring him.

Old Man: be careful, protect your husband from evil, he's around you. He will destroy you.

Khushi was hell scared hearing this, she clutched Arnav's shirt tightly and seeing old man.

Arnav: what rubbish?? You don't have any work? Please leave from here, my wife is afraid seeing you.

Old man seeing Khushi said “You're the one who have powers to destroy that Evil. Be strong and worship your Devi Mayya, she will be beside you”. Pointing Arnav he said “Marrying him is your destiny, you both meant to be together”.

Saying this he went out from the temple, Khushi's thinking what that old man said. Arnav side hugged Khushi and consoling her. He know she's very strong girl, but still little support can assure her that he's with her. Both came back to RM, Anjali was shocked seeing them, both covered with red Sindur.

Anjali: is you both played Holy today?? See your faces.

Khushi came and sat on the sofa all lost, she not talked in car also, she's all silent. Arnav saw her and said “Don't think too much Khushi, nothing going to happen to me, OK??”.

Anjali: Chote, what happened??? Why Khushi is upset? You both again fought??

Arnav: No Di, it's just because of that old man. He's talking all rubbish.