Spiritual 32

Arnav is standing in pool side Area and staring stars. He's very upset after get to know that Aarav peeped inside his room. Arnav know Aarav saw them kissing. It's something personal moments that no one have right to interfere. He's still thinking when Khushi came to him.

Khushi: what happened Mr. Raizada? You're all silent on dining time.

Arnav: nothing, just randomly thinking something.

Khushi saw his face and said “You know this scar on your eye makes your eyes intense”. Arnav smiled lightly hearing this, because everyone say this to him, especially girls.

Khushi: what?? Why you smiling like that?? Is I said something wrong??

Arnav: it's common praise from everyone, especially from girls. That's why this smile.

Khushi: by the way how you got this scar?? It's very near to your eye.

Arnav: this is the gift given by Aarav for staying silent.

Khushi was seeingng him confusingly arnav came to her and made her sit on the chair and he sat near pool side and said…

Arnav: I always have a habit of gardening, so I kept four flower vase near my room that time. One day…..

*FLASHBACK START*

Arnav is cutting dead leaf from a small cizer, he have this habit, he don't wanted to talk with anyone, so whatever there in his heart he express in front these plants. He's cutting the leaf when Aarav came to him eating chewing gum.

Aarav: what are you do staying in this four walls all the time?? You Coward.

Arnav ignored him and doing his work, ignoring Aarav means making his anger come out. He's seeing Arnav angrily and took one flower vase and throws down.

Arnav: don't irritate me, just get out from my room.

Aarav: you gain lot of guts staying alone in this room. 

He snatched the cizer from Arnav's hand and smiling. Arnav angrily slapped him for doing this.

Arnav: I said get out from my room now.

Aarav is angry and took the cizer and attacked on him, the cizer is pointing towards Arnav's eye. Before he stab his eyes Arnav kicked him, in that process the cizer cut the skin near eye. Arnav holds his eyes and crying loudly. 

*FLASHBACK END*

Khushi: what family members said? They punished him right??

Arnav: I don't have that much importance in their life, they didn't saw my wound, because all are busy seeing his wounds. That is the first time I lost my faith in relationship. Our loyal servant have that much concern for me instead of my parents and family. HP Kaka took me to hospital and stitched this wound. 

You said family is everything Khushi, but agony is my family even they don't know that I got injured too. After two days of that incident they get to know about this. But I never gave anyone to enter inside my room. Because I don't need fake concern for me. You know Aman also don't know about how this scar came, because I didn't shared this, today I don't know how I shared with you.

Khushi have tears in her eyes, she just hugged him tightly. Arnav also hugged her back and said

Arnav: I am bad husband right?? See I made you cry.

Khushi playful hit him on his chest and hugged him in sitting position placing her head on his chest. 

Khushi: that's why you have these plants in pool side right?